Paypal Limited - Wrong Pan Card No

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you guys talking about pan?? Is it this?

DSCN3668.JPG

how could this be related to PAYPAL ... l0l
PAN CARD = permanent account number

My account was limited on 30 Aug. I called them few times but got no help, they told to wait.
After 30 days, I got a email saying the PAN card was verified successfully.

So, if you have wrong PAN card, send them correct PAN number for updation. Normally they are automatically limiting paypal with wrong PAN and in many cases with correct PAN too.

But they verify it and then remove the limit.

For Indian User:- Hey guys anyone knows are we still allowed to put more than $500 in our account more than a week or we have to withdraw with in a week?

Yepe now i can use my paypal account it is fully restored now :)
i called them 6 times in a week and my problem (PAN verification) got solved.

how hard is it? lol the name of the paypal account should be the same as the name on the PAN card. and they'll unlimit you.

Nothing hard just keep in mind when you're calling you should have some information's ready
such as credit card or bank account last 4 digit numbers,paypal first and last name,pan card and paypal email,phone number with country code thats it

EDIT:One most impotent thing is "You have to speak in English" Lolz :D :P

It is written in paypal as account to bank withdrawal is completed....
But when i approached bank, they are saying that they haven't received my account balance....
Whether it require another 7 days after completed withdrawal to get my money in bank account?
If anybody have any idea please help me???

Last edited:
It is written in paypal as account to bank withdrawal is completed....
But when i approached bank, they are saying that they haven't received my account balance....
Whether it require another 7 days after completed withdrawal to get my money in bank account?
If anybody have any idea please help me???

Wait 1 Week Max Do Not worry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back