Paypal limited account for receiving payments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkMan

Today I received an email notifying me that my PayPal account was limited, that to receive a payment of: Anafile and Filedais, Anyone else happened the same? I can do in these cases? :facepalm:

Greetings and I hope someone can help.

8 comments
Go to your Resolution Center & let us know what they are asking you for (steps)

;)
Thanks for the reply man, look, this sent me mail:

To ensure compliance with our AUP, we ask you to provide more information about your site (s) Web and / or certain payments so they can verify that their transactions do not violate our policy.

Please make reference to the following data:
- Transaction 1XM0708********* the day August 20, 2015 amounting to $ X.XX USD (This is a payment received from AnaFile)
- Transaction 0YG2917********* the day August 23, 2015 amounting to $ X.XX USD (This is a payment received from FileDais)
- Transaction 3LY8528********* day September 8, 2015 by value of $ X.XX USD (This is a payment received from AnaFile)

Please follow these steps to comply with the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy and to avoid any possible limitation or closing your account:
- Describe the products and / or services associated with your PayPal transactions.
If these transactions are associated with a Web site, we ask you to provide access to the URLs of the Web sites where these transactions originated.
If these transactions are not associated with the sales of a website, we request that you provide specific information on the nature of the transactions, including the description of the goods or services linked to such payments.

I just do not understand why the limitation.

Greetings and thank you, excuse my English I use translator.

Go to your Resolution Center & let us know what they are asking you for (steps)

;)
Thanks for the reply man, look, this sent me mail:

To ensure compliance with our AUP, we ask you to provide more information about your site (s) Web and / or certain payments so they can verify that their transactions do not violate our policy.

Please make reference to the following data:
- Transaction 1XM0708********* the day August 20, 2015 amounting to $ X.XX USD (This is a payment received from AnaFile)
- Transaction 0YG2917********* the day August 23, 2015 amounting to $ X.XX USD (This is a payment received from FileDais)
- Transaction 3LY8528********* day September 8, 2015 by value of $ X.XX USD (This is a payment received from AnaFile)

Please follow these steps to comply with the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy and to avoid any possible limitation or closing your account:
- Describe the products and / or services associated with your PayPal transactions.
If these transactions are associated with a Web site, we ask you to provide access to the URLs of the Web sites where these transactions originated.
If these transactions are not associated with the sales of a website, we request that you provide specific information on the nature of the transactions, including the description of the goods or services linked to such payments.

I just do not understand why the limitation.

Greetings and thank you, excuse my English I use translator.

Could be any number of reasons on why they limit accounts. Even though PayPal is very vague on why they limit accounts, you can call them and hopefully get an answer from their support.

Here are some sites that provide a somewhat rough idea on what can cause limitations:

auctionessistance.com/paypal-limitations-reasons/

screw-paypal.com/resources/paypal_magic/limited_accounts.html

If they give you a chance to appeal, provide them what they want and get it lifted! Every passing second that the account is limited is money down the drain.

Could be any number of reasons on why they limit accounts. Even though PayPal is very vague on why they limit accounts, you can call them and hopefully get an answer from their support.

Here are some sites that provide a somewhat rough idea on what can cause limitations:

auctionessistance.com/paypal-limitations-reasons/

screw-paypal.com/resources/paypal_magic/limited_accounts.html

If they give you a chance to appeal, provide them what they want and get it lifted! Every passing second that the account is limited is money down the drain.

Ok thank you very much for your interest, I'll check that and see if I can work something out.

If you think account is more important than money for now, refund those fund.
And if you do not have option to refund simply say to paypal, not aware of these fund and request to provide refund.

Voila now you are clean, and ask them to restore account. and keep a track record for future payment.

*Refund Amount: - You can contact to those sites and ask for other option to get payout, may be payza, webmoney, neteller ....

If you think account is more important than money for now, refund those fund.
And if you do not have option to refund simply say to paypal, not aware of these fund and request to provide refund.

Voila now you are clean, and ask them to restore account. and keep a track record for future payment.

*Refund Amount: - You can contact to those sites and ask for other option to get payout, may be payza, webmoney, neteller ....

100% agree with worlockt. Even my paypal got limited for receiving payment from filesharing website. Paypal is playing dirty as they know the filesharing website's account but will not limit it. Instead, it is limiting any other personal account that is receiving payment from it. I had withdrawn that amount so took me a long time to get my account restored but refund and tell paypal you have no idea who sent it and why you received it. It took me like 2 weeks to get it restored after constant email bombardment and phone calls. I wish you get yours restored without much trouble.

Thank you very much for your comments and interest, them comment I sent what they asked showing me Web sites and explaining a bit, and now I have restored my paypal account, hopefully nobody else I spent the same as me and we can continue trouble receiving payments from file-hosting. :D

Greetings, and excuse my english I use translator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back