Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel_Designs

Banned
Banned
Hey guys i just want to know one thing .. i send a payment to my frind and he send that payment to other one (means he sended his all money to other account so i cant get my money back).. can i still get it back ?? or not ? if yes then how ??

please anyone help..

Edit : he is frm pakistan and still using paypal by putting UK as country.. and fake address

5 comments
that so hard ,becouse the money has been moved to other account when you open dispute to refund he has been no have money in the paypal

but wtf that..try open dispute this best solution now

Maybe.. try to create a paypal dispute, but it will take so long.

that so hard ,becouse the money has been moved to other account when you open dispute to refund he has been no have money in the paypal

but wtf that..try open dispute this best solution now

yes thats the problem he moved all money into Verified Paypal Account. Dispute Will Not Work.. bcz the traget account is empty :s but i will still try :s

yes thats the problem he moved all money into Verified Paypal Account. Dispute Will Not Work.. bcz the traget account is empty :s but i will still try :s

I Believe paypal can still get the money. A lot of times 3 Accounts are always involved when it comes to schemes and they can still get it back, it doesnt matter if its a 4th account. Remember.....they are still in the paypal system.

Dispute will work, paypal can track were the money has gone, so if he has sent it from one account to another paypal can track it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back