Paypal fuck up question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonycgb2

Ok haha i just fucked up big time... I was gonna try n pay with the bill me later option on ebay but my dumbass went and paid the whole amount for the item..

1. I dont got the money in my bank i only have 10$ haha..
2. 0$ in paypal...

Im not worried about the overdraft if there is one on my bank cuz ill just have to pay it now..

But will the payment actually go through??? I saw it go through on paypal but on my bank account it hasnt shown yet..

Its suppose to be a instant transfer..

12 comments
If you paid with bank account as in it has a routing/account number this mostly takes 3-5 business days for this to clear. If you don't have any funds in your account on your banking you're going to get hit with an overdraft fee once again this mainly depend on the bank were you hold an account at. Before PayPal actually, stops trying to charge your banking account for the transaction they'll try upto 3 to 4 days so you'll mostly like get with a huge overdraft if there are no funds on your banking account.

on paypal its showing the bank transfer went through O.o... SO i guess it was accepted but hasnt shown on my account.. and if it comes in 3-4 days then im good cuz ill have money in by then...

you might be lucky as sometimes it takes like 2-3 days for the amount to actually be deducted from your bank so try to get some money in it :D

yea they'll take the money out of your bank they don't care. my friend spent 43 and they wouldn't let him use his bank for 2-3 weeks.

Deposit some money asap in your bank account to avoid the fees. Paypal doesn't withdraw or deposit money to bank account instantly, so you have some time.

Instant transfer is a loan from PayPal. They send the actual cash before they receive it from your bank. This is why most of the time they require some backup source such as a CC.

haha so now my bank cancelled the charge by them selfs without telling me hahah..

And i think the item has shipped to me already. Paypal isnt showing nothing yet so im guessing they will try again to charge it?

If not i got a free phone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back