Status
Not open for further replies.
Moneybookers can be a bitch too. A month ago they closed my account and until this day, I dont know why.
I sent them an email about it and I got an epic reply like:

«Our motives is that we have motives» haha fucking cunts :))

Sad story..I personaly started using Monebookers 10 years ago..and no problems until today.. I like their Moneybookers cards..if you have money in MB online account you can go to any bancomat to withdraw your money:)

"bancomat" hoster80 i guess u r russian :D anyways paypal is limited here i wish they could verify debit cards i m not sure of alertpay and others

paypal toll free number: 1-888-221-1161.
create a skype account
and use it to call :)
and you are good to go :)
btw when paypal says invalid pan card .. all u gotta do is submit ur pan number again :)
they will start verfication and accept
also paypal dont change ur id for that...

also it didnt only happened to it
it happened to almost 80% of indian paypal user so chill :)

hiii mate

i cant make a call on this no. 1-888-221-1161

plzz help me bro..

Sad story..I personaly started using Monebookers 10 years ago..and no problems until today.. I like their Moneybookers cards..if you have money in MB online account you can go to any bancomat to withdraw your money:)

I liked it a lot also and I had that account since... 2005, probably. I bet someone was on their period and decided to push it on me :'(

Funny how most people are ............. (I'm just going to keep it to myself to avoid problems..)

So what you think you are so special that paypal employers wake up every morning and say "So who are we going to fuck today?" hmmm lets fuck this guy.

they limited you for a reason not for the hell of it. They have rules/guidelines to follow. Get over it they aren't looking for you!

and who ever says paypal sucks probably just can't use it. Theres a reason why they are the #1 payment processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back