PayPal Checkout with Cryptocurrencies Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinux

PayPal Launches Payment Service Based on Cryptocurrencies, Introducing Checkout with Crypto, a new way to checkout with cryptocurrency at millions of businesses with PayPal.

This is the first time you can seamlessly use cryptocurrencies in the same way as a credit card or a debit card inside your PayPal wallet”, stated PayPal CEO Dan Schulman in an interview with Reuters.

YouTube URL:
Source URL: https://newsroom.paypal-corp.com/2021-03-30-PayPal-Launches-Checkout-with-Crypto

The PayPal CEO further added,
We think it is a transitional point where cryptocurrencies move from being predominantly an asset class that you buy, hold and or sell to now becoming a legitimate funding source to make transactions in the real world at millions of merchants.

All you need is US based Paypal account and all is set for you, Best part of this that you can now just get crypto currency direct into Paypal and get exchange or withdraw from your Paypal account. :) You can discuss all things related to Paypal and crypto conversions and transactions reviews and opinions with us here.

3 comments
I am honestly surprised it has taken this long, sucks that I am in the UK but I can imagine PayPal implementing this worldwide soon (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back