Status
Not open for further replies.

Santocool

Banned
Banned
This is one of the worse part, how could I earn any money from internet (my site) if almost all transactions are made throwg paypal and PAYPAL ACCOUNTS IN MY COUNTRY (COLOMBIA) ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RECEIVE MONEY, JUST CAN SEND.

I don't know who sucks the more, paypal or my country!

14 comments
Get a Virtual Mailbox in the US, get it from usa2me, aramex, etc. Open a paypal account using your Mailbox info [stat, address, etc] and active it with VCC. [Kinda safe!]
OR
Check with your bank and tell them if it possible to open a US bank account when i`m not resident in the US. [Safest way. if yes]

Good luck.

if you are talking about revenue from google ads then you can use western-union bank, it is acceptable almost everywhere

I will suggest u to get VCC which can be available in $6-$7 max...and then verify ur account...

Also if u get ur account verified then try to put low money in ur account so that if u get any problem with ur account u might not loss much money.

This is one of the worse part, how could I earn any money from internet (my site) if almost all transactions are made throwg paypal and PAYPAL ACCOUNTS IN MY COUNTRY (COLOMBIA) ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RECEIVE MONEY, JUST CAN SEND.

I don't know who sucks the more, paypal or my country!

getting around paypal isnt that hard once u know how....try to find a trusted guy who can be an exchanger for u....or u cud also use vcc, netspend and fake documents to verify paypal.

USA paypal has to have a VBA(Verified Bank Account) in order to get the money you earn. So might as well just buy a VBA and VCC and a Virtual Mailbox then you can do all as you please.

My paypal account is verified, the point is that some countries are not allowed to receive money, like mine.

I pay via paypal, I can send all the money I want but I CAN'T RECEIVE.

thi may be because gansters can wash money with paypal, I mean you can receive money from illegal business I guess and then you give it back in person who "danated" the money and you earn some money cuz doing this. I can say to the banks all that money was donations but it really was illegal money. if this is not the reason then I don't know why paypal doesn't let us receive money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back