Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Payment processors for file hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, I wanted to know sites which I can use as payment processor for making payments.

Like for example, I know of some video hosting sites, whose admin dont have paypal in their country. But they still pay to their users for PPV in paypal.

So I want to know which sites/service do they use for doing this?

Like I dont have paypal, so there is a site abc.com
I pay the money to abc.com and tell them to pay to these emails on paypal, then they forward that payment.

And is there any site that supports more than paypal, I mean these
1) Paypal
2) Payza
3) BItcoing
4) Webmoney

Please let me know.
Really need this.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:

5 comments

Remembering risk of money laundry, I doubt if there is such company offering this service.
Better to have a friend overseas and make a partnership.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Banned · Joined
54
Messages
4
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom