PandaRDP.com is a scam, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i came here along time seeing the biggest spammer or lair still in the thread posting fake comment dmmm go away heart_tracker no one need you here please stop abusing the services

@heart_tracker

http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/176764-3.html#post1865457 :-=
That is because no discharges to the HDD default one!
Panda Loq ue ago that I could hopefully solve c disk full
Good Day

Hello Dear ,

Thanks For Your Comment. C DRIVE Is For System OS + Applications Installation Purpose But Almost All Users Using it Like His own drive. That's the Main Problems.

Even Yesterday I Entered into Heart_Tracker account and Saw he is Eating our C Drive 4-5 Gb. lol still he is Crying Like baby here.

Standard 50 Out of Stock :c

Until We Add More Servers on us there Will be only 300, 500GB & 1TB RDP Available.

Thanks in Advance

The rdp is down for me.

Please try Again As We Can See it's Working

thanks

i came here along time seeing the biggest spammer or lair still in the thread posting fake comment dmmm go away heart_tracker no one need you here please stop abusing the services

Heart_Tracker Disturbing Everyone As Always.

I Feel Lucky To Be a Wjunction Member But Shame only For this He(Heart_Tracker) Is Still Surviving Here and my Question is "How: ?

We Sells 10$ Account to him But He Wastes Our 10x100$ times.

He is the Most Boring Person I Even Talked With on net+real world

Last edited:
pandardp.png

PANDA RDP AGAIN UR SERVICE IS DOWN WHAT U WANT WITH UR CLIENTS KINDLY TELL ME WHAT U WANT AGAIN U WANT TO WAIT TILL UR SERVICE IS UP OR U WANT TO LOST MY WHOLE DAY TODAY KINDLY PLS EXPLAIN TO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I AM SO MUCH IRRATED NOW SHITT!!!

For ur down time service i Recived warning in private torrent tracker site why ur service again and again down kindly pls tell me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back