PandaRDP.com is a scam, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine also has frozen and a few minutes ago it is still down :facepalm: I'm sick of it
Is not possible to work in these conditions, I had uploads in progress I lost everything! pisses off!!

I ordered another rdp elsewhere. When I go to have it I let this one

Last edited:
Mine also has frozen and a few minutes ago it is still down :facepalm: I'm sick of it
Is not possible to work in these conditions, I had uploads in progress I lost everything! pisses off!!

I ordered another rdp elsewhere. When I go to have it I let this one

same me . i bought a new rdp :(

Yes it is again offline. This is simply unacceptable.
An apology is good but fix the problems would be better.

Luckily my new rdp was delivered to me quickly and it works fine!

offlineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now what happen where are u panda heyyy u are playing with clients stop doing thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!! where are u still offline whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

i Request to wj staff pls staff take action to this panda rdp he is still not infom and directly close rdp with out any notification what rubish is that he is playing with clients which type of business he doing ????

pls take action and say him at least infom clients they have always problem where are u panda rdp answer now

Last edited:
if you want to have stable RDP why not go to InstantRDP or AwesomeRDP

i already invest $$$ here when my time finish on that rdp i afcource go to another rdp he is just unprofessioanl rdp seller nothing else this is second time i am shouting his thread

panda RDp not working in my pc

pandardp.png

Thank you

Last edited:
There was an abuser on this node,

We were continuously working with the data center in eradicating him.
He was uploading Ch!ld P0rn and we had to deal with all the data Center. organizations to prove that we weren't associated with him.

We are sorry for the trouble. You will be getting extra days for this downtime.

Once again we apologize for the downtime.

Last edited:
Obviously if you want quality you will have to pay the price for it. However I can suggest rdaheaven/rdpmatrix in moderate pricing range. they have good quality/price ratio I guess. (Good quality, nominal pricing).

same concept applies for RDAHeaven ;)

rdaheven very good provider machar. i think u dont know and just say . all clients not wrong. check thread of their and u know it. this not rdaheven thread so i not talk more in it.

panda Rdp kindly pls remove some files in ur c drive its almost full and again and again the message come to in my slot that c drive almost full kindly pls reply me wait for ur Pm

Thank you

:wave:

Done.

Sorry You Faced Problems for that

Always Keep in Mind : - C Drive Is Not For clients. they Have Their own Drive we Provided So they Can always Use their own drive.

Feel Free & Ask Us Any of Your Desired Questions

Regards
PandaRDP

Last edited:
@Heart_Tracker

Did You Forget our Last offer For you ?

Do Not Spam this Thread -

Always Keep in Mind : - C Drive Is Not For clients. they Have Their own Drive we Provided So they Can always Use their own drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back