PandaRDP.com is a scam, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant connect to my rdp :/ i hope it will get sorted soon. Panda RDP is nice in my opinion. Everyone can face issues, be pateint they will sort it out soon.. waiting

Man.. Not to roast on this thread, but with so many new clients, to a brand new service, i suspect there should be better 'demo/trial' accounts for 24-48hrs.. this will break down all this refund nonsense..

Hello,

We are aware of the RDP Restart / Unable to connect issue.

It has been created to a DDoS Attack continously running on our server, Seems like our Demo account was misused and this has caused this.

We are extremly sorry for the issue, and our System Engineers are working on resolving it.

For the downtime and connectivity issues, I assure all the clients of PandaRDP that they will be compensated for this time.
We will let you know our compensation, once this issue is fixed and services return to normal.

Warm Regards,
PandaRDP Team

Hello,

We are aware of the RDP Restart / Unable to connect issue.

It has been created to a DDoS Attack continously running on our server, Seems like our Demo account was misused and this has caused this.

We are extremly sorry for the issue, and our System Engineers are working on resolving it.

For the downtime and connectivity issues, I assure all the clients of PandaRDP that they will be compensated for this time.
We will let you know our compensation, once this issue is fixed and services return to normal.

Warm Regards,
PandaRDP Team

Panda Rdp still my slot not working what u want with me just clear it to me my rdp not working if u have dns issue or what ever any kind of issue u must inform ur clients we are wating for ur answer and in last u just say sorry our dos is attack how can i belive in ur words u have dos attack or some think like that prove it man u have really serious issue bec i already lost my day not doing any work still my rdp not working properly kindly fix it now and report me now :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Panda Rdp still my slot not working what u want with me just clear it to me my rdp not working if u have dns issue or what ever any kind of issue u must inform ur clients we are wating for ur answer and in last u just say sorry our dos is attack how can i belive in ur words u have dos attack or some think like that prove it man u have really serious issue bec i already lost my day not doing any work still my rdp not working properly kindly fix it now and report me now :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Please Try Again. Without Seeing Please DO Not Post Here Wrong Comments.

Believe & Dis-believe Depends On You We Can't Control those Things.

Please DO Not Post Spam Comments here Always.

Final Offer For You - Take Refund From Us and Leave This Thread & Our Service

You Will Get Refund For Your Remaining Days With Us Means "Partial Refund"

Case Closed With You Now. From Now any Wrong Comments here From You , I Will Report Those To WJ Staff.

Regards
PandaRDP

very very slow rise 22 kb WTFI go faster with my connexion lol

Hello Sir ,

Please Open A Ticket And Explain Clearly From Where You Were Getting Slow Speed.

Keep In Mind We Have 1Gbit Dedicated Port So Don't Blame Us About Those Type of Slow speed as You Have To Check Sender Speed Too. If They Send Files Us Slowly Nothing We Can Do About them.

Feel Free To Ask Anymore questions You have.

Regards
PandaRDP

@To All

All Pending Demos Are Sent & Thanks For Supporting us

Feel Free To Ask Anymore questions You have.

Regards
PandaRDP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back