PandaRDP.com is a scam, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
--> I got really upset with my issues, checked the first ip lookup site on google and it said USA that just made my day:
here it said USA: IP Address: 50.7.181.66

I now checked better in several sites and youre right it is NL IP . And now my email has replys to my tickets.
And not A, not Z drive had my space neither as you mentioned in your reply to my email.

Sorry, but I want a refund.. hope you can understand.

I think it was silly to sign up.... I never had this problems with any RDP...
Ip country doesnt match, I have about 3 %- 5% of the promised disk space... and this is day 1..

Please check ticket #697961

Okey First Let me Prove Our self That We Did Not Do Any Mistake Here Yet -

*You Said Our IP is Not from Netherlands But As All Knows We Are From NL(Netherlands) :)

http://www.geoiptool.com/en/?IP=50.7.181.66

*Actually C Drive Is Not Yours , We Use That Drive To Maintain OS Purpose and Admins Uses. You Did Not Actually Searched For your Own Drive From "My Computer". That's Not Our Mistake

1st Try To understand Where and How Things Are Made. And Yes From Ticket We Answered Already You.

Still If You think You need Refund Yes We Can Provide As We Promised 24 Hours Money Back Guarantee To Our Customers. :-=

I just requested a refund... tired of waiting the service to work as promised.

I just requested a refund... tired of waiting the service to work as promised.

and they don't have refund policy . They request the refund but they still on hold from yesterday . BAD SERVICE I HAVE USED

Sure We Have Refund Policy -

You Bought Our Service 26th July and After 2 (48Hours) days You are Demanding Refund.

Buy Date - Screenshot by Lightshot

Ticket Opened And Asked For refund With an Invalid Reason - Screenshot by Lightshot

*If You Are Not Satisfy with our Service You Will Get Refund Within 24 Hours. Not After 2 days(48Hours) Even Also With an Invalid Reason

Hello Dear ,

We Are Sorry That You Are Facing Problems But We Can't Control them As Those are Not In Our Hands.

You Just Read and Understand our words.

You Did Not Even Tell To Solve Your Problems or let us check Those Filehosts From ticket.

Again We Advice Contact those site admin to Solve those speed Issues. We Have 1GBIT Port And Ask them to Send Fast So We Can Receive them Quickly With Better Speed:)

Feel Free To Ask Anymore questions You have.

Regards
PandaRDP

Last edited:
I already admitted i was wrong about the IP. But i was upset, checked ip on the first page that appeared and it all ended up being furious.

About Looking at "My computer" are you kidding me? (Take breath... im going to try to calm down and answer in a respectfull way)

As you know at first my 50GB free space where in C drive. The second time i logged in , my 50Gb werent in any drive i could
access (C, Z , A and i dont remember the other letter i could access named demo or something similar that actually contained
a movie about 1,3GB and a WWE episode, all other drives i tried werent accesible by my user. )

All this adding up to not replying on time, not solving it on time, and live chat with no person online.. I want a refund.

I hope you werent referring to me with those screenshots, if you want i could post a screen of my purchase 29/07 and asking
refund 29/07.

I can understand that for whatever personal or technical reason you werent online to help (Were humans not machines).
But face it, that wasnt my fault.

Okey First Let me Prove Our self That We Did Not Do Any Mistake Here Yet -

*You Said Our IP is Not from Netherlands But As All Knows We Are From NL(Netherlands) :)

http://www.geoiptool.com/en/?IP=50.7.181.66

*Actually C Drive Is Not Yours , We Use That Drive To Maintain OS Purpose and Admins Uses. You Did Not Actually Searched For your Own Drive From "My Computer". That's Not Our Mistake

1st Try To understand Where and How Things Are Made. And Yes From Ticket We Answered Already You.

Still If You think You need Refund Yes We Can Provide As We Promised 24 Hours Money Back Guarantee To Our Customers. :-=

I already admitted i was wrong about the IP. But i was upset, checked ip on the first page that appeared and it all ended up being furious.

About Looking at "My computer" are you kidding me? (Take breath... im going to try to calm down and answer in a respectfull way)

As you know at first my 50GB free space where in C drive. The second time i logged in , my 50Gb werent in any drive i could
access (C, Z , A and i dont remember the other letter i could access named demo or something similar that actually contained
a movie about 1,3GB and a WWE episode, all other drives i tried werent accesible by my user. )

All this adding up to not replying on time, not solving it on time, and live chat with no person online.. I want a refund.

I hope you werent referring to me with those screenshots, if you want i could post a screen of my purchase 29/07 and asking
refund 29/07.

I can understand that for whatever personal or technical reason you werent online to help (Were humans not machines).

Hello ,

We Are Not Kidding please See You Did Forget to See thins I Think -

Screenshot by Lightshot

And Also Please Again Re open Answering OLD Ticket or open New One For refund, So We Can Provide you Refund.

Do Not Go Advance and Never Think We DO Not have "Refund Policy" or No Need To post Screenshots E.T.C

Just We Proved We Are Not Wrong. You have Right To Get Refund Within 24Hours If You Are Not Satisfy So We Are Providing You A Refund.

@ Customers -

All Tickets Are Answered please Check

Regards
PandaRDP

Last edited:
I still want my refund. I will open a new ticket .
And i never said you dont have a refund policy, that was luffy1410 , please recheck the quotes inside the previous posts.

What i said was copy paste "just requested a refund... tired of waiting the service to work as promised."

refund 29/07.

Hello ,

We Are Not Kidding please See You Did Forget to See thins I Think -

Screenshot by Lightshot

And Also Please Again Re open Answering OLD Ticket or open New One For refund, So We Can Provide you Refund.

Do Not Go Advance and Never Think We DO Not have "Refund Policy" or No Need To post Screenshots E.T.C

Just We Proved We Are Not Wrong. You have Right To Get Refund Within 24Hours If You Are Not Satisfy So We Are Providing You A Refund.

@ Customers -

All Tickets Are Answered please Check

Regards
PandaRDP

MR heart dont spam here show every one prof here and i see you just a spam many time many people services guys dont belive him he is just a newbie spammer thats all

pls i request to wj member dont trust that rdp its a just a joking rdp i lost so many torrent files he remove in a second he is totally un profeessioanl team members not understand any one and also not understand any care his client i am one of his clients and its my first and last time to use that service totally un professioanl team members be careful that type of rdp

shame on u panda rdp very very disheart with ur service

Last edited:
I still can't connect to my RDP
Check ticket #802965, Please
31-07-201310-27-57AM_zps2dba6368.jpg

pls i request to wj member dont trust that rdp its a just a joking rdp i lost so many torrent files he remove in a second he is totally un profeessioanl team members not understand any one and also not understand any care his client i am one of his clients and its my first and last time to use that service totally un professioanl team members be careful that type of rdp

shame on u panda rdp very very disheart with ur service

I HAVE HE SAME OPINION . AND HE WON'T REFUND FOR YOU

Did Anyone Opened Ticket For These Issues ?

This Is Not Our Main Support Center.

Also If We Server Down For 10-20 min Will You Use these Words With us ? -

a4BqpJl.png

3y7REXM.png

Now If We Remove Your Account From Us Who Can Stop us ? As We Got Enough Insulting From you. Is'nt It ?

WE Have Many Clients Heart_Tracker But No One Use those Words With us Yet. And Also I am interested To Invite Any WJ Staff To Come My PC And See Heart_Tracker Bad Languages & Insulting.

You Are Lucky Still You Are Our Active Client Not Banned Yet

@luffy1410

Do Not Copy Paste Heart_Tracker

USE Brain And Read TOS of PandaRDP.com

You Do Not Deserve Any refund After 48 hours as We allow only Within 24 Hours. Also You Asked For Refund For Invalid Reason

Regards
PandaRDP

Last edited:
Did Anyone Opened Ticket For These Issues ?

This Is Not Our Main Support Center.

Also If We Server Down For 10-20 min Will You Use these Words With us ? -

a4BqpJl.png

3y7REXM.png

Now If We Remove Your Account From Us Who Can Stop us ? As We Got Enough Insulting From you. Is'nt It ?

WE Have Many Clients Heart_Tracker But No One Use those Words With us Yet. And Also I am interested To Invite Any WJ Staff To Come My PC And See Heart_Tracker Bad Languages & Insulting.

You Are Lucky Still You Are Our Active Client Not Banned Yet

@luffy1410

Do Not Copy Paste Heart_Tracker

USE Brain And Read TOS of PandaRDP.com

You Do Not Deserve Any refund After 48 hours as We allow only Within 24 Hours. Also You Asked For Refund For Invalid Reason

Regards
PandaRDP

yes i do abusing but pls just read why i am using abusing to his service he remove my torrent with out my permission he is just unprofesssional team with out any permission u not have right to remove any thing in my slot or rdp if u want to restart server u must infom me before but in ur side i not recived any email notification thats why ia m irrated and using bad words to his service wj staff if u not belive my words u can ask any other clients and confim he send any notifation to infom any client that he restart rdp i also clearly written that he restart rdp for 15 to 20 minuts i am also using ip torrent service i think he dont know they have also strick rule on that site if u not balance the ratio they close my account thats a most important rule in ip torrent thats why i am using utorrent to balance my ratio and he directly remove my all torrent thats why i am irrated and abusing his service and i pay him full payment and i want ot take full advantage of his service that i want ok i can also say him sorry if he return my all torrent in my rdp so i reliase my mistake that i give him bad words and abusing yes i clealry say to wj staff and pandrdp team that i do abusing bec he do one big mistake he is totally un professioanl team if he professional the he never do that thats all mate and its not a big issue u do mistake on ur site and i do mistake to give u bad words i not want any fight with u pandrdp thats all mate

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back