Other PakDevs - RDP Blast - $30/m - HOTFILE Working - (Encoding Allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamza mate please make sure users Shubhank and Mujahid gets their details today as well as both RDA are of my encoders so please try to proceed today itself and I will give you or delighted a list of apps to install

Hamza mate please make sure users Shubhank and Mujahid gets their details today as well as both RDA are of my encoders so please try to proceed today itself and I will give you or delighted a list of apps to install
rdp1 is already working. Only 2-3 programs left to install.

As soon as the other server details arrive, we will set it up!

Regards,

I was on RDP2 :( If you have still slot available on RDA1 then can you setup atleast one of my accounts there so I can coverup all the pending work ?

Also, why is it taking time for details ? AmazonAWS gives details instantly as soon as you launch a instance. Is it because only hamza can access the AWS Panel or what ?

I was on RDP2 :( If you have still slot available on RDA1 then can you setup atleast one of my accounts there so I can coverup all the pending work ?

Also, why is it taking time for details ? AmazonAWS gives details instantly as soon as you launch a instance. Is it because only hamza can access the AWS Panel or what ?
RDP1 is full.
Dude, be patient!

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back