PaidIMG.com - Daily Automatic Payments - $0.50 Minimum - Up to $3.50 / 1,000 Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats are not getting counted for second url.

4296972912.png

Payment Received

5638329517.png

Last edited:
Payments for today have been made.

I am uncomfortable paying for any traffic with "hitleap.com" referrer, so all those payments are rejected for now. If someone can give a good explanation for how autosurf traffic benefits me I will pay for such traffic. (past and future)

Also, I am not counting views with "no referrer" now because I do not understand how that traffic can be in the thousands of views for 1 image. If someone can give an explanation for how an image can have thousands of views with no referrer, I will pay for that traffic as well.

I am uncomfortable paying for any traffic with "hitleap.com" referrer, so all those payments are rejected for now. If someone can give a good explanation for how autosurf traffic benefits me I will pay for such traffic. (past and future)

Also, I am not counting views with "no referrer" now because I do not understand how that traffic can be in the thousands of views for 1 image. If someone can give an explanation for how an image can have thousands of views with no referrer, I will pay for that traffic as well.

I agree with you for the first point ...

But for second point with 'No Referrer' ... I would like to hear how are you not benefited from it ...
I know you get paid from your advertisers for 'No Referrer' traffic .... If not please prove it ...
Or else I will consider that you are shaving counts and fill your pockets (as your rates are too low as compared to other image hosts) ....

I'm paying for "no referrer" traffic again, but seriously where is someone getting 1,500+ "no referrer" views on an image? I don't know of any way for that to happen except bots.

If i give out my source, other people will start using it. And yes, there are tons of authentic traffic sellers out there who sell real traffic with blank referrer.

I'm paying for "no referrer" traffic again, but seriously where is someone getting 1,500+ "no referrer" views on an image? I don't know of any way for that to happen except bots.

no referrer seems sketchy for sure.

i hope 1 person doesnt ruin an imagehost for all of us honest users

I rejected several payments - anything with hitleap and a couple with t.co (twitter) - I need to know that the traffic is legitimate, just contact me and we can talk and I am sure nobody will be cheated out of their money. There is certainly ad money in the exoclick account, so I am not accusing anyone of cheating, I just need to confirm.

Please explain why my payment get rejected? my username is dark4eve

my source traffic from fans page on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bokep-Mania/164649490260547

and from blogger, but my blog get deleted by google because i share adult image... so the trafic not come to you from yesterday.

so please explain!

cmws.png

There is a big discrepancy between Google Analytics and the traffic that you are sending. I do not believe you are getting thousands of views each day from 37 images. If you have some sort of proof that the traffic is legitimate, I am happy to pay you.

I rejected more t.co payments, stop sending Twitter traffic for adult. I am sure they do not want this and I definitely do not want it.

PLEASE no more hitleap (or any autosurf) traffic.

PLEASE do not buy popunders - that traffic is not profitable for me.

Please explain why my payment get rejected? my username is dark4eve

my source traffic from fans page on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bokep-Mania/164649490260547

and from blogger, but my blog get deleted by google because i share adult image... so the trafic not come to you from yesterday.

so please explain!

cmws.png

There is a big discrepancy between Google Analytics and the traffic that you are sending. I do not believe you are getting thousands of views each day from 37 images. If you have some sort of proof that the traffic is legitimate, I am happy to pay you.

I rejected more t.co payments, stop sending Twitter traffic for adult. I am sure they do not want this and I definitely do not want it.

huh? you do not receive traffic from t.co (Twitter)
I was very disappointed to hear this.

So 36K Adult fans on my FB Fans Pages is not good for you for just thousand of views?, so you not accept traffic from facebook anymore?

Or you just pay people who earned not more than $2 a day :139:

Last edited:

So 36K Adult fans on my FB Fans Pages is not good for you for just thousand of views?, so you not accept traffic from facebook anymore?

Or you just pay people who earned not more than $2 a day :139:
I agree with this, it looks like he does not pay people with incomes of more than $ 2 per day

• [*=center]o_o

[*=center]

Or you just pay people who earned not more than $2 a day
I agree with this, it looks like he does not pay people with incomes of more than $ 2 per day

I could pay $3,000 per day, the point is I would rather not start a precedent that I pay for fake traffic as that would lead to more fake traffic. Today stats showed that affiliates send one MILLION image views - obviously exoclick showed 1/20th of that, so yeah, not paying for fake traffic.

t.co + jingling = awesome

Not awesome for me, but yeah I figure none of this Twitter traffic is coming from someone with a monster Twitter account - I used Twitter a few years back and never got 5,000 views on a link even with misleading titles. Seems more likely that this is bot traffic, so I am not going to pay for it now or in the future. Sorry to the 30+ users who all think that is somehow legitimate looking traffic. It ain't.

Yeah I'm just trying to sort out the bot traffic, it's just a joke at this point - 1M + image views with $5 in exoclick.

I paid you Matrix4u, but I do not think that traffic is legitimate.

I will do manual payments until the bot situation is sorted out. Still will be daily payments.

Yeah I'm just trying to sort out the bot traffic, it's just a joke at this point - 1M + image views with $5 in exoclick.

I paid you Matrix4u, but I do not think that traffic is legitimate.

I will do manual payments until the bot situation is sorted out. Still will be daily payments.

Dear admin, my username is bianca, please tell me why my payment rejected? I post image on adult forum... is that againts the rule?

I just earn $8 in 4 days, and now you rejected my payment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back