Some Logos for you to oversee;

renegade_gaming_x_logo_illustration_by_rcdezine-d9bbdgz.png

renegade_gaming_x_logo_by_rcdezine-d9a132m.png

agp_audit_and_consultants_logo_by_explorationmedia-d2a2qgm.png

cleaning_crew_proto_logo_by_explorationmedia.png

asml2.png

art_and_design_logo_type_two_by_rcdezine-d2dvbh2.png

art_and_design_logo_type_one_by_rcdezine-d2dva4y.png

Just quote my reply if anything takes your fancy and you'd like a design.

Would you like to share the URL?

BTW I am In.

I have already gave a link image of where the logo needs to go for the color scheme.

I wouldn't be looking for anything that dark so you have any lighter examples please?

The logo needs to match the website theme, click the link in my first post and you can see the basic colours of the theme...

Last edited:
I have already gave a link image of where the logo needs to go for the color scheme.

I wouldn't be looking for anything that dark so you have any lighter examples please?

The logo needs to match the website theme, click the link in my first post and you can see the basic colours of the theme...
Don't have many logos to show, i can work with both light and dark scales.

Even tho it does not include many logos feel free to view my design capabilities over at deviant-art

RCDezine (Ray C Maplethorpe) - DeviantArt

Hi,

Not wanting to spend a lot at this stage, what kind of price guide would I be looking at?

The logo WILL need to match the website.

Hi,

Not wanting to spend a lot at this stage, what kind of price guide would I be looking at?

The logo WILL need to match the website.

You can name your price; i've been designing for going on a decade and only done this as a hobby up until now. So in the light of making spare cash this will be going in to portfolio work as well :) you'll be doing me a favour. So name your price whatever you feel like you want to spend and i'll have you something before the days out (I'm GMT 18:15 right now).

If you want to PM me everything instead feel free to and we can go from there pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back