Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
The domain looks a clear violation of Google copyright and trademark. Its only a matter of time that your domain gets sacked.

But the pr looks legit, and i guess its because of google's interim loophole to give its own domain better rank.

I dont mean to hijack your topic, and if mods seems its inappropriate, please delete this post

Last edited:
At $10 I think there's not much to lose here. Text link bought :)
Quick and easy.

Thank You for your order :)

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Be Fast Before All spots are taken :D

Thread Cleaned, avoid posting any crappy offtopic post again. Do it again & u might get a ban, u have already been warned here.

Anyways this PR looks valid. Doesnt matter how many posts, users this site has. We dunno how actual PR is calculated. The algorithm must be toooo complex then just about backlinks. So please stop making assumptions.

Thread Cleaned, avoid posting any crappy offtopic post again. Do it again & u might get a ban, u have already been warned here.

Anyways this PR looks valid. Doesnt matter how many posts, users this site has. We dunno how actual PR is calculated. The algorithm must be toooo complex then just about backlinks. So please stop making assumptions.

It's quite simple, he has PR8 backlink, that's how he got PR7 himself. And I've found from which site.
Page Rank link is not meant to pass traffic from site, to site. It's meant to position keywords on top of google search results. If you know what you are doing, it can bring you traffic from google, if you don't it's a waste. However, I would advise owner, to lower the amount of spots available, and raise the price, so those who are purchasing, are getting maximum benefit, of having High PR, from low OBL pages.

Last edited:
It's quite simple, he has PR8 backlink, that's how he got PR7 himself. And I've found from which site.
Page Rank link is not meant to pass traffic from site, to site. It's meant to position keywords on top of google search results. If you know what you are doing, it can bring you traffic from google, if you don't it's a waste. However, I would advise owner, to lower the amount of spots available, and raise the price, so those who are purchasing, are getting maximum benefit, of having High PR, from low OBL pages.
Thank You for your feed back, I might Increase the price soon + Decrease the number of spots =)
Just bought a backlink spot
Thank You for your Order :D
pm'D you mate..
Replied :D

Thank You :D

L O L everyone who got a ad spot got ripped off watch new owner will switch the domain to a real domain and 2 to 4 days later pr will drop to pr 2

BackLinks will be still there for 1 month who ever ordered,
The new owner will join WJ and make an other thread regarding this with the price's.
Thank You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back