PacketGuard.net - Premium Anti-DDoS Hosting, CloudLinux, Litespeed, Unmetered, $1.49

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacketGuard

PacketGuard Hosting Solutions

Special 50% off promo recurring: 50OFF
Special $10 a YEAR!

Are YOU tired of

• Downtime?
• Runaway Web Hosts?
• Web hosts who lose your website's data?
• Web hosts who take days to reply to your support tickets?
• Web hosts who only want your money?
• Slow, oversold servers?

Are YOU ready for a solution to all of your past web host's problems?

PacketGuard understands that the internet world never shuts down or closes. It runs constantly: 24x7, 365 days of the year without interruptions. We understand that your website needs to be reached by the world every second of the day. This is why PacketGuard goal is to provide you with the most stable and reliable web hosting service you've ever experienced. All of our plans are scaleable. We offer you the option to upgrade individual parts of your plan at anytime. We use the state of the art CloudLinux in order to give our users the best experience they can get!

Why pick PacketGuard over the others?

• Experience - We have worked in and with server and web hosting companies since 2012 even though PacketGuard was launched in 2014. We know what works, how it works, and why it works. Don't let your website or business fail due to incompetence.
• Scalibility - Each plan we offer is scalable. You can upgrade your configuration at anytime by just opening a support ticket. It's really that easy!
• Customization - Do our pre-made plans not match your requirements? No problem. We offer fully customizable plans to exactly meet your requirements, just send a sales ticket to us and we will work with you on the plan you are looking for.
• Reliability - We believe that no corners should be cut in our business. We use top of the line enterprise grade servers on a rock solid network.
• Support - Tired of waiting hours for support to reply to your ticket? That won't be a problem at PacketGuard. Our support team is staffed 24x7x365 with knowledgeable technicians to help with any support related tasks.
• Peace of Mind - With our DDoS protection, You have peace of mind regarding your website up time.

Included with all Shared Hosting accounts:

* Premium Bandwidth
* CloudLinux + , PHP 5, CGI, MySQL, Etc.
* Daily Backups
* Developer Friendly Atmosphere
* E-commerce Enabled
* cPanel w/Softaculous (Hundreds of one-click install scripts!)
* CloudFlare CDN
* SPAM Filtering
* FREE Setup's
* FREE Website Migrations (We will migrate your current website, free of charge!)
* Live Support
* Easy, downtime-free upgrade assistance to VPS or dedicated server as your website grows.
* Discounts for multiple accounts.
* 24x7x365 emergency support via email, ticket, skype.
*FREE PREMIUM DDoS Protection from Layer 4-Layer 7

cuNpWhK.png

Order Today for as low as $1.99 a month

Last edited:
18 comments
Vouch for this service, one of the best HostingServices I have ever used. Wring a quick little review to show my appreciation:

Design 10/10:
Really cool design that made me want to purchase.

Speed 10/10:
Extremely fast and efficient.

Support 10/10:
The support was amazing, I am new to these sorts of things, and they helped me set everything up!!! Thanks so much!

Uptime 10/10:
Had this for almost a week now, and it hasn't gone down a single time.

Pricing 10/10:
Really cheap for a Hosting Service!!!!

I recommend this product to all of you!!! Such HQ.

Vouch for this service, one of the best HostingServices I have ever used. Wring a quick little review to show my appreciation:

Design 10/10:
Really cool design that made me want to purchase.

Speed 10/10:
Extremely fast and efficient.

Support 10/10:
The support was amazing, I am new to these sorts of things, and they helped me set everything up!!! Thanks so much!

Uptime 10/10:
Had this for almost a week now, and it hasn't gone down a single time.

Pricing 10/10:
Really cheap for a Hosting Service!!!!

I recommend this product to all of you!!! Such HQ.

Im glad you enjoy our services. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

How do you feel about hosting warez websites, linking file hosts,torrents and magnets etc also what country are available.

how many domains,subdomains,ftp accounts,email,forwarders are allowed per account?

How do you feel about hosting warez websites, linking file hosts,torrents and magnets etc also what country are available.

how many domains,subdomains,ftp accounts,email,forwarders are allowed per account?

Unlimited addon domains, sub domains, ftp account, emails, forwarders...etc. Aslong as you can fit them in your allocated diskspace, youre fine.

and about warez and all the other stuff is against my terms. Linking file hosts is fine to host though, aslong as none of the files are on my servers.

ok so your fairly neutral and provide great specs and prices for your services goodluck on your company I may be joining you as my current expires

BUMP

I've been using this webhost for about 3 months now, been hosting my mining website and running flawlessly. 100% Bump for these guys. Anyone looking to run an outstanding webhost, you've found the right one. :D

You will not be able to ping us as we block ICMP. And the 27th of January was a day in which we took preventative maintenance. We were offline for 25 hours. But we are all good now.

What are the payment options?

PayPal and Bitcoin.
good morning !!

27th of January PacketGuard server was in preventative maintenance for 25 hours

27th of January until today you were in maintenance too o_0

BTW I purchased another one !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back