Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan C PPD (Pay Per Download) : PPD is a simple yet effective program that allows you to earn every time your files are downloaded. Our rates are highly competitive (up to $40/1000 downloads!) and we pay for all countries. OzoFiles.com makes sure that you are rewarded for all your traffic!

Change for 25$!

Make Japan Teir C

Sunny Thanks for the suggestion we have updated the same .

Plan C PPD (Pay Per Download) : PPD is a simple yet effective program that allows you to earn every time your files are downloaded. Our rates are highly competitive (up to $40/1000 downloads!) and we pay for all countries. OzoFiles.com makes sure that you are rewarded for all your traffic!

Change for 25$!

We have Updated the changes & also notified our affiliates via email.
We have also increased the speed for free/registered user from 50KBPS to 120KBPS

Last edited:
what happen when I enter my payment info is paypal and click save after go back check always show webmoney? I afraid later you pay wrong system to me.

what happen when I enter my payment info is paypal and click save after go back check always show webmoney? I afraid later you pay wrong system to me.

Hi ,
We have now updated to default now . Your payment info is saved with the payment setting saved from your end .

take this limit off! make free and register user download more than 1 GB per file

We shall make more changes soon .

count 1 ip per 24 hours or more ?

We count 1 ip per 24 hours .

are you sure? is showing blank the info

1.jpg

Last edited:
normal take how many days to payout?

because I request on 25/11/15 until today still pending payment

The Request of withdrawal is Processed within 15 days from the Request date of the payment
Today as well we have paid few of your affiliates your should be one of them & should have received your payout request .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back