Ozofiles.com The Candid Host Earn 60% on PPS & 60% on Rebills & 45$ on 10000 PPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please udgrade my account balldoo11[/FONT]

Done :)

Please count 3 downloads per ip for 24 hours, there could be various issues for what someone might not be able to download files on the first attempt, so if that person downloads on the 2nd try then it won't count for us. Atleast count 3 downloads per ip for 24 hours. Everything else are working good and smooth.

Thanks for your suggestion we would check on the same next week what can be done on this .

"Files with no views/downloads will be removed 60 days after you've uploaded it."

- Is that with a premium account only? How many days are the files stored for a free user?

Thanks for your suggestion we would check on the same next week what can be done on this .

Also if you could count more downloads per ip then we can upload huge files into several parts like part1,part2,part3 etc. There are many files with big size that people doesn't wants to download that much from file hosts unless the download speed is really good. I think few implements like these might make ozofiles really bigger and stronger file hosting site. So yeah, please check about it and hope for the best. thank you.

Last edited:
Wha the remote sites doesn't work ???
They no save the login : pass

P.S. Please upgrade my account: linktopic

Last edited:
Hey ozo !
My account was banned !
pes2012
I did not login since a long time and i've been away from uploading !
Please bring it back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back