Ozofiles.com The Candid Host Earn 60% on PPS & 60% on Rebills & 45$ on 10000 PPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload fixed now should be fine now .

remote site premium page isent saveing any log in details

and rapidgator dont work just getting null or wrong filesize

We would check on the same would be fixed soon

Last edited:
Something seems to be wrong with my download counts. As an example, from report it shows 18 downloads (8 out of 10 shows $0.000 beisdes them) but when I click for the details it shows more than 18 downloads and most of the times my downloads doesn't adds any earnings. I've checked it by few of my users, they downloads but no earnings were added. Please do check if there's anything wrong with this. Everything else is just fine as usual.
Username-Muze.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Something seems to be wrong with my download counts. As an example, from report it shows 18 downloads (8 out of 10 shows $0.000 beisdes them) but when I click for the details it shows more than 18 downloads and most of the times my downloads doesn't adds any earnings. I've checked it by few of my users, they downloads but no earnings were added. Please do check if there's anything wrong with this. Everything else is just fine as usual.
Username-Muze.
Thanks.

check details in pm

Last edited:
Username-Muze.
Thanks.

check details in pm

Thanks for the quick response, this issue has been resolved. Thanks Ozofiles.

Last edited:
Please count 3 downloads per ip for 24 hours, there could be various issues for what someone might not be able to download files on the first attempt, so if that person downloads on the 2nd try then it won't count for us. Atleast count 3 downloads per ip for 24 hours. Everything else are working good and smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back