OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MCOdOpd.jpg

Status Paid , and no money received in wmz.....
this filehost doesnt pay anymore?Looks like runaway!

Last edited:
Thanks for payment. I got my twenty first payment. But 140 dolar has been cut. Please send 140 dolar and thereafter payments without fee.Unfortunately,I'm gonna have to leave if you don't send without fee. OteStephen and Chris please check pm

Last edited:
Thanks for payment. I got my twenty first payment. But 140 dolar has been cut. Please send 140 dolar and thereafter payments without fee.Unfortunately,I'm gonna have to leave if you don't send without fee.

Non of my files are available.My sales dropped to total zero in the last 4 days beacuse of that.What the fuck..honestly 4 days and the problem still not solved.This is something what only happens to OTEupload,but not once or twice constantly.I redirected the half of my traffic to another host if its not solved within a day i will send all of my traffic to other hosts.
You are on the right track to lose ALL of your affiliates.

sir where is direct download option i am not able to download

Go into My Account the into ''change user information''
And you should see it like this:

jQ7wtsH.png

Non of my files are available.My sales dropped to total zero in the last 4 days beacuse of that.What the fuck..honestly 4 days and the problem still not solved.This is something what only happens to OTEupload,but not once or twice constantly.I redirected the half of my traffic to another host if its not solved within a day i will send all of my traffic to other hosts.
You are on the right track to lose ALL of your affiliates.

When we get dmca notices, we have to remove them. there is no way around this.

Or if your files have not been accessed in some time they are automatically removed.

Please PM me if you are having any more problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back