OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still havent been paid for my payout request of september !!!
Send a lot of pm to opteupload stephen and chris and they always give me bullshit answer. First they say there is delay with payment, then issue with payza and cant pay with payza. I asked to pay on my webmoney account, stephen told me I wll get my payment on 30th october.
30th october havent received it, stephen told me he forgot to add me to the list and will make the payment in next hour.

2 days later still nothing , this is really pissing me off having to run after to get my payment , you are fucking scammer

Last edited:
Send a lot of pm to opteupload stephen and chris and they always give me bullshit answer. First they say there is delay with payment, then issue with payza and cant pay with payza. I asked to pay on my webmoney account, stephen told me I wll get my payment on 30th october.
30th october havent received it, stephen told me he forgot to add me to the list and will make the payment in next hour.

2 days later still nothing , this is really pissing me off having to run after to get my payment , you are fucking scammer

Please check PM

My files are deleting on daily basis without DMCA i am really tired with fixing links can you help me in this matter ?

Files will be deleted if they have been inactive (not downloaded) in some time.

Same situation.
I see in my account paid sum $251.75 , but i did not receive this money on my purse. Please check
cleardot.gif

Please check PM

Files will be deleted if they have been inactive (not downloaded) in some time.

premium account: files deleted if 120 days without download ????

yes 120days

Same situation.
I see in my account paid sum $251.75 , but i did not receive this money on my purse. Please check
cleardot.gif

Please send me your username via PM

Please check PM

Nothing new, again you are asking me to wait, you are just trying to delay payment again and again
where is the difficulty to make a payment ? I gave you my wmz account , it would only take you 2 min to make a manual payment

PM sent

I did not receive payment from 2013-10-01
Support manager on this forum promised sent payment three days ago, but i received nothing
Is this File Host cheat? Someone has same problems?

Please ban this host, they ran away with money, they dont pay anymore.
Again they asked me to wait 1-3 days to make payment they should have give me 1 month ago , and now 4 days later still no payment

Everyone dont waste your time with this host anymore , delete all your files and move to another host

I'm still waiting for my payment too. Stephen online in skype but not answering my messages. 5-6 months gone and still waiting.

Man.honestly you will never get paid.Doesnt matter if you post 15 times a day here..they are scammers and you have been scammed.

I did not receive payment from 2013-10-01
Support manager on this forum promised sent payment three days ago, but i received nothing
Is this File Host cheat? Someone has same problems?

As you can see they are "cheaters".Its quite obvious.

Please ban this host, they ran away with money, they dont pay anymore.
Again they asked me to wait 1-3 days to make payment they should have give me 1 month ago , and now 4 days later still no payment

Everyone dont waste your time with this host anymore , delete all your files and move to another host
Exactly,i deleted all of my files already.These assholes wont pay us anymore.
They are liats and small time scammers.Instead of saying "we dont pay you,move on" they keep lieing,giving hopes and make you feel even worse...Iam wondering these kind of "men" how can sleep at night.

Yea Christ,better if you dont say anything."Edit" is more than enough.No need to spread lies.
Yea and one more thing:Fuck your PM-s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back