OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For this speeds i paid an premium account?I want a refund:
trgqshn.jpg

Same here and prob seems to have to fixed ATM :( with JDOWNLOADER MIPONY speed were around 55 kbps

Please add more server are manage your server so we get some good speed.

Regards

We are aware of the issue see below.

FTP DONT WORKING.PLEASE CHECK...

We are aware of the issue see below.

Looking into it for you.

Payza will be down for the next 3 weeks according to their support.

Are you kidding me ? payza is working fine !!
Ok so can you send me my payment to my wmz account then ? I have been waiting for it for 1 month already, Im not going to wait for another 3 weeks

And please answer to your pm, i send you a pm with my wmz account

It is an issue with loading the account we are unable to load the account because they are switching their back end card and bank processing and it will not be active for another 3 weeks. You can PM me your wmz Id and can process your payout on the 15th.

FTP check and edit please.I DONT UPLOADING.FTP DONT WORKING.!

We are aware of the issue with our FTP servers speed and the download speed from some of our servers. The problem is coming from the people we rent our servers from. At their data center they are experiencing technical difficulties and have switched us to lower speed servers until it can be resolved. As I said before when we first became aware of the issue we called them immediately after checking everything in our ends and sadly this is what we were told. We are at the mercy of their support teams speed and we estimate the problem to be resolved after 2-3 days hopefully. We are switching to a new server company in the coming month whom we use for all our other servers and should no longer experience the issues we are having currently. Again I am truly sorry if this interrupts anyone's storage needs and we hope you can see past this issue.

Stephen Why do you ignore my messages? Have you got any answer for me?

2013-06-23$43.75PAID
Look at the Date.

It is not paid to my wmz account. It s really hard to fix that?

Stephen asnwer my PM please.I sent the same message for John a few days ago,no reply of course.
Skype support :"OTEFAAN" is totally useless,probably the worst support guy in the world,"OTEJohn" is unavailble,
OTEupload support team the same.Is there any working support channel?

Stephen asnwer my PM please.I sent the same message for John a few days ago,no reply of course.
Skype support :"OTEFAAN" is totally useless,probably the worst support guy in the world,"OTEJohn" is unavailble,

Replying to PMs now. You can contact me or send an email we are starting to step back from Skype Support.

Replying to PMs now. You can contact me or send an email we are starting to step back from Skype Support.

Yes, please bring back the Skype support. It's very handy. Thanks!

Yes, please bring back the Skype support. It's very handy. Thanks!

I know it is, unfortunately it is to do with Skype and not us. We are working to create a better system for support in the next coming weeks. Also I just cleared my entire inbox of all messages. If anyone needs any assistance you can message me and I can send it to the appropriate area for you.

please quickly.Thank you very much.

Have you read any of the previous posts we have said that it is out of the control of our team. We are at the mercy of our data centers support team and have been told it will be fixed shortly. Please be patient and we should have it working again shortly. Thank you.

fix remote upload as stated in pm please.

Team is currently working on it.

Dear users,

Unfortunately we have had to limit our download bandwidth to 60GB for the time being. We will be upgrading it again to 80GB very shortly. Also we are aware of the issues with speed from some of our servers as well as FTP Upload. These issues are coming from our data center and we have been told it should be fixed in the next couple days. We have no definite ETA however we are at their mercy. We hope you can understand and please be patient.

Thank you,
The OTE Network Team

guys, we working with zoom uploader, and we have no any problem, and we upload daily couple hundreds Gb, and this soft working better like any ftp, not need wait for convert files from ftp to my files, nothing, best way for big uploaders

z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader

Thanks you for your advice to the other users. I hope it helps the others.

for zoom I can't get it working . it always failed when i try to upload a file. set up username and password already.

You should be able to do it like he said be sure not to do 2 or more files at once it is better for the system.

WTF is going on with the payout button, I can't request a payout..!

is it possible that you already have a payment requested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back