OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Click on upload ,and look on the right you will find it near URLLEECH on the right !!

I'm asking about the FTP feature :) and not URLEECH.

Can someone help me?

i said its NEAR URLLEECH on the right

ymWsWd5.jpg

or you mean remote upload from ftp ?? dunno dude bye bye

Last edited:
Still pending. Wait next month. huhu
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-09-16$xxxx.10PENDING

Yes, according to your request date your payment will be sent on Oct 15th, 2013.

@ above send pm to OTE Stephen with your user id and wmz id to make it faster i also done that pm few minutes ago.

OTE Stephen please fix the RU from netload its still not working atm.

Team is working to fix the RU system now should have it working shortly.

^
Click on upload ,and look on the right you will find it near URLLEECH on the right !!

I'm asking about the FTP feature :) and not URLEECH.

Can someone help me?

FTP is premium only, I also replied to your PM.

Stephen sent you a PM

All PM's have been replied to or otherwise solved. Thanks.

2013-09-15
$90.90PAID
But when you enter into my account webmoney I cant find anything

My Website:tazloz
My webmoney :

2013-09-15$90.90PAID
But when you enter into my account webmoney I cant find anything

My Website:tazloz
My webmoney :

Your payout was rejected due to invalid/fraud sales and for not providing a proper WMZ number.

Heey when i try to change my information for payment , it's apear that password do not match

Send a PM explaining what you are experiencing and we can help solve it. If you can provide a screenshot of the error.

Stephen i was waiting for John's reply :( why you make me wait for so long time. I request payment on Aug 16 and I got piad by your system on 15 sep but till now no money was found at my WMZ purse from Ote. And still waiting....

Also i can't able to download any file via Jdownloader either IDM. Please recommend me any download manager that work's fine with Ote

Last edited:
Stephen i was waiting for John's reply :( why you make me wait for so long time. I request payment on Aug 16 and I got piad by your system on 15 sep but till now no money was found at my WMZ purse from Ote. And still waiting....

Also i can't able to download any file via Jdownloader either IDM. Please recommend me any download manager that work's fine with Ote
Mipony works with oteupload

IDM works fine

IDM works fine

its not working when you put links in it don't ask me through browser way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back