OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its fixed now.

Remote upload is fixed now. yes we will add 3 and 6 month options soon!

Remote upload from ryushare still not working, i have premium on both ryushare and oteupload and I have set my ryushare premium info in oteupload

We are still working to fix the system for remote upload hopefully will have it done by the end of the week. It is complicated works. I hope you can understand. Thanks.

15 September send earnings...

no 16 september.

Oke.?

Payouts always go out on the 15th and 30th of every month.

Reply to my Pm...its been like a month since i am waiting.

Replying now.

Download Quota for Premium Download increased to 80GB/day, Am i right?

Yes we have increased it :) for everyone now you get more bandwidth!

Dear users,

As many of you probably do not know the one year anniversary of the OTE Network was last week. In celebration we are happy to announce that we will have a very special announcement coming very soon. However, we are also very happy to announce do to a recent major server upgrade we are now allowing for 80 GB Bandwidth Transfer per day instead of 60GB per day. This increases the average monthly Bandwidth from 1800 GB per month to 2400 GB per month. That is over 2 TB of transfer each month!

Thanks for your support,
The Whole OTE Network Team

5qo8.png

Why it change always?? you are a big scam. my sales effects this. I have a lot of ref. but not get any sales.

seems like a big scam filehost !

thought of using it, but since i have seen the comment above, i will never use this host !

I was using it on one of my blog without mirror getting good ssles and rebbils. Perhaps they are better with rebbils from all otherhost got very consistant rebbils :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back