OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best felhost ever....exactly.
They own me more than 3000$(its been more than 1 month already-weekly payments on every friday-O yea)
Amazing filehost.
In the first two weeks ,i got a promise every single day:
"your money will be payed tomorrow if not tomorrow on next friday"
"Payment will be sent tomorrow morning"
"the guy who send the payments out of the office,he will send your money within a few hours"
"We accidently rejected your payout with some other members,it should be paid on next friday"
"If something happen i will send your money in a different way,with no cost,iam really sorry for the delay"
"I can not promise anything ,but your payment will be paid VERY soon"
It was the last "promise" 6 days ago.
Stephen didnt even log in to his account in the last 6 days.
So how would you describe this filehost?

Please fix server 5.135.134.23:182

@KillBill it should be fixed now.

Payments are still pending!

@iuly87i Again this time the source we was geting the WMZ and LR are late and they have told us that they will send us the amount this monday to tuesday. I hope for your understanding.

v8gNPmV.png

When payment.

@bluecity Please read above.

Not all are paid weekly ............. their promise was as 04/31/2013 or 01/05/2013 will make payments ......... not comment unless you know what it is!

So draw conclusions!

@iuly87i Sorry you fell this way. Please read above for your answer.

v8gNPmV.png

Today Friday.

Not payment.

Friday was the 4

Still expected to pay.

@bluecity We do know that we need to pay you guys every friday. But please try to understand that we need the source to send us the amount and this time again they are late. You will get paid monday or tuesday so please stay cool.

payment delay again. OTE, Why do you always delay payment? If you continue like this you will lose a lot of uploader. Please make an explanation.

@Sky_Walker please read above. And i hope you will understand us.

I registered with OTE three weeks ago and I've earned just over 35 dollars. These posts about them not paying or delaying payments worries me. Do they pay? Support is not replying.

@silent.knight I am here you can ask me any question you want. And mate everyone is getting paid and everyone will get paid. The only issue we are facing right now is the source we get the WMZ and LR.

Payment received as always, thanks oteupload the best host atm.

Thanks for sharing this information with others.

Best felhost ever....exactly.
They own me more than 3000$(its been more than 1 month already-weekly payments on every friday-O yea)
Amazing filehost.
In the first two weeks ,i got a promise every single day:
"your money will be payed tomorrow if not tomorrow on next friday"
"Payment will be sent tomorrow morning"
"the guy who send the payments out of the office,he will send your money within a few hours"
"We accidently rejected your payout with some other members,it should be paid on next friday"
"If something happen i will send your money in a different way,with no cost,iam really sorry for the delay"
"I can not promise anything ,but your payment will be paid VERY soon"
It was the last "promise" 6 days ago.
Stephen didnt even log in to his account in the last 6 days.
So how would you describe this filehost?

@Tankred Stephen will be online monday. And i hope he will send your rejected payout this monday or Tuesday.

pending, hopefully shall get it soon

@mcmoore i did explained you the issue. And yes you will get paid this monday or tuesday.

I've heard this before.How about sending the money to my bank account directly?
(as Stephen promised)
I bet you have an excuse why not...
Btw you use the exchanger as an excuse all the time,they are late bla bla bla...So why dont u you use 2-3 exchanger and exchange double amount?Or is it a too wild idea?

Last edited:
John I can't understand. Why don't you get more than necessary WMZ? and still we can't buy premium account with webmoney. you could not fixed this problem since 3 month. maybe we could buy premium with WMZ, payment might not be the problem. sorry my english.

because they make automatic charges to my credit card

I want my money account renove

I will report to my bank

cancel my account and no charges're doing

my money back please

login 721280

in no time I subscribed monthly monthly payments
check my statements if I have more that I autorisé payments
the claimed on

I want my money

I want my money back or call my bank to report fraud

you have 24 hours to return my money

I do not use your server while

Last edited:
Is it a joke or what? My rejected payout 2800 $ is still not paid.
How long should I wait?
U should pay the old rejected payouts first.
Unbelivable

Hi, John!

Payment received but the amount is insufficient.
Please check.

=============
Update:

Thank you for checking.

Last edited:
Is it a joke or what? My rejected payout 2800 $ is still not paid.
How long should I wait?
U should pay the old rejected payouts first.
Unbelivable

@Tankred you get paid today and your last payout also. As said before please wait until Stephen come online. but looks like you did not very understand the problems other have Stephen is really busy in those days so kindly i request you again to please wait for Stephen once he will be online your all rejected payouts will be send.

What? :(
2013-04-29 PENDING
I have been accepted for
payment weekly and now PENDING?

@babymilo please send an email at Helpdesk@OTEUpload.com with your username.

Hi, John!

Payment received but the amount is insufficient.
Please check.

=============
Update:

Thank you for checking.

@lamy can i please ask what is not insufficient ? in your payout and after that i can have a look into this matter.

i have know OTE will remove paid weekly and will pay one times a month. that real ?

@extabituploader We have not said anything about this. However if anything new will take place in our payout system we will let everyone know here.

WTH is going on???
My new payout request was REJECTED again what i made a few days ago and my old rejected payouts
are STILL NOT PAID!
Stephen didnt even log in even if you promised that it will be done on monday or tuesday.

"looks like you did not very understand the problems other have Stephen is really busy in those days "
But you do understand my and other affiliates problem,right?Paying us is not priority for you,doesnt
matter if we need the money we worked for.Who cares,you and Stephen are busy,right?
He didnt have 5 minutes to send the payment in the last 5 weeks.
Iam so selfish,beacuse after 5 weeks i wanna see the money in my account.

And would you stop rejecting payments without valid reason,or is it what u do when you are out of money?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back