OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got payment too. Thanks OTEUpload.
oteo.png

guys the same thing happen again please check again
ote can yoou please fix the ftp for me i can make login

Command: USER pj06
Response: 331 Password required for pj06
Command: PASS *************
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

can you please fix this for me ??? thanks

Username: pj06
email: paulofreitas05@gmail.com

please tell me when its done...

@Filecubic it should be fixed now please check and let me know. If you still having the same issue please send us an e-mail at Support@OTEUpload.com

Thanks for payment, Please Everyone use This filehost, Best filehost...

Your welcome thanks for the kind words and for using our host.

Please answer me OTE..
I wanna work with u but u don't Give any attention to me :(

@BramejForYou i did answered you for whatever you asked me if you need more help please feel free to ask me. I will try to response you ASAP.

I got payment too. Thanks OTEUpload.
oteo.png

Thanks for using our host.

Why my request is still pending ??

@toiloiboi I just checked your account. You are not in weekly payouts list so you need to wait until 1st may in order to get paid.

When it approved!?
2013-04-13$PENDING

@iuly87i have you been approved for the weekly payouts ?

Last edited:
My Rejected payout wasnt paid on saturday.Stephen promised me that it will be paid ,beacuse it was rejected accidently.So where the hell is it?I sent him 3 messages and he didnt reply.
Honestly,do we have to begging for our money?Do u think its right?
I sent u a message(with my conversation with Stephen) a couple of days ago and u didnt reply.

My Rejected payout wasnt paid on saturday.Stephen promised me that it will be paid ,beacuse it was rejected accidently.So where the hell is it?I sent him 3 messages and he didnt reply.
Honestly,do we have to begging for our money?Do u think its right?
I sent u a message(with my conversation with Stephen) a couple of days ago and u didnt reply.

@Tankred I really sorry if this happend with you and stephen did not answered your pm. Its just because he was really busy last week. Please send me your username tho pm.

You was paid last week. Information about your rejected payouts and when you will get paid your rejected payouts please read your pm.

Last edited:
@Tankred I really sorry if this happend with you and stephen did not answered your pm. Its just because he was really busy last week. Please send me your username tho pm.

You was paid last week. Information about your rejected payouts and when you will get paid your rejected payouts please read your pm.

"My Rejected payout wasnt paid on saturday."
I was talking about my rejected payout and not my requested payout.I replied to your Pm and i REALLY hope that this time i will get paid,finally after one month.
I need my money and not excuses and empty promises.

PS: Extend premium account button doesnt work.
Its been more than two months already ,but still not fixed.

Last edited:
And still nothing.
Both affiliate representative were online and non of them replied to my message and of course the money wasnt paid.
You guys are talking about weekly payouts and even if i was approved instantly my money is still nowehere after 1 month.
I dont wanna copy and paste our conversation here ,but maybe i should so everyone could see whats going on.I dont want to hear "we are sorry" and "soon" anymore,these words make me sick.
Getting money is fine ,but paying is a different story,right?

ote can you help i am trying to diable my free mb size on my acccount i put it to 0 and it say it save but when i go back the same 20 there can you help mew out sir

Still Pending !!!!!!

@dgroup9x you will get paid later today or tomorrow 1st may.

And still nothing.
Both affiliate representative were online and non of them replied to my message and of course the money wasnt paid.
You guys are talking about weekly payouts and even if i was approved instantly my money is still nowehere after 1 month.
I dont wanna copy and paste our conversation here ,but maybe i should so everyone could see whats going on.I dont want to hear "we are sorry" and "soon" anymore,these words make me sick.
Getting money is fine ,but paying is a different story,right?

ote can you help i am trying to diable my free mb size on my acccount i put it to 0 and it say it save but when i go back the same 20 there can you help mew out sir

@Tankred I answered your pm. Please talk with Stephen about your rejected payouts.

So guys how is this host? Compared to RG and UL ? are they paying on time as i see now alot of the guys are complaining abt it

@cyberavijit Please read your pm.

To day, will you paid?

@lamk49 you will get paid later today or tomorrow 1st may.

Pls check my pm of yesterday. (to Stephen)

As I understand I should request my first payout today, it should be nice that the problem why my website sales don't show up in the report is resolved first ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back