OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTE Stephan

What happened ppd ?
I can not select

You get up to $20 per 1000 non-unique downloads of your files. The exact amount depends on the amount of premium accounts sales.

and I was approved for payment weekly. I will be paid on 2013-05-03???
:)

@babymilo if you are approved for weekly payouts. Sure you will get paid this friday.

OTE Stephan

What happened ppd ?
I can not select

You get up to $20 per 1000 non-unique downloads of your files. The exact amount depends on the amount of premium accounts sales.

@shiva2120 we have just 1 plan and its PPS. PPD and mix plans are not available yet.

In a side note allot of users were asking that they want us to be have premium only feature. Well good news is that we have enable the premium only feature. I hope everyone will love this feature. :-)

@babymilo if you are approved for weekly payouts. Sure you will get paid this friday.

@shiva2120 we have just 1 plan and its PPS. PPD and mix plans are not available yet.

In a side note allot of users were asking that they want us to be have premium only feature. Well good news is that we have enable the premium only feature. I hope everyone will love this feature. :-)

I like it :)
And I hope without any delays :)

And still nothing.
Both affiliate representative were online and non of them replied to my message and of course the money wasnt paid.
You guys are talking about weekly payouts and even if i was approved instantly my money is still nowehere after 1 month.
I dont wanna copy and paste our conversation here ,but maybe i should so everyone could see whats going on.I dont want to hear "we are sorry" and "soon" anymore,these words make me sick.
Getting money is fine ,but paying is a different story,right?

Seems like they will keep your money.Why would they pay when they can keep it without any consequences?:)
Its the new trend.

So guys how is this host? Compared to RG and UL ? are they paying on time as i see now alot of the guys are complaining abt it

Service is good,sometimes they delet all of your files(DMCA :) and the payout is always late.I advise you to read back a few pages before you start uploading.
Great support.
Indeed

I like it :)
And I hope without any delays :)
Mark my words..you wont get it in time.

Do you mean we can upload more than 1GB or all files even less than 1GB need premium to download???

thanx

There is not Option to multi select 100 or more files..to make them prem only

because they make automatic charges to my credit card

I want my money account renove

I will report to my bank

cancel my account and no charges're doing

my money back please

login 721280

in no time I subscribed monthly monthly payments
check my statements if I have more that I autorisé payments
the claimed on

Last edited:
v8gNPmV.png

When payment.

Not all are paid weekly ............. their promise was as 04/31/2013 or 01/05/2013 will make payments ......... not comment unless you know what it is!

So draw conclusions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back