OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got it!

Now I got a quick question.

I have 2013-04-02 Pending

When can I expect to receive payment?

Thank you in advance for answering.

@OTE John, It's very hard to upload again, I have no backup other filehost. I will upload 5Th times 4-5 Tb again.

@sagropa I can understand. But as said we will try our best to be very careful about this issue from now on.

Finally got it!

Now I got a quick question.

I have 2013-04-02 Pending

When can I expect to receive payment?

Thank you in advance for answering.

@lamy you will get paid next week.

@Sky_Walker many of them are fixed. Please point out which not fixed yet, and we will fix them as soon as we can.

1- "Extend premium account" button not working sometimes working but sometimes it's goes to homepage.
2- If a user click our banner or affiliate link, email confirmation link not direct payment page.
3- I sent you pm about report page.

Please check this.

DMCA, its bullshit.
I only share my files on my own websites.With other filehosts i got 2-3 DMCA/month (same VERY popular files always)
With OTE all of my files was deleted.COol story bro....how about telling the real reason?
I uploaded some files yesterday and some of them are already deleted!I didnt even have a chance to share them.
Keep lying and you will lose all of your uploaders in no time.

Last edited:
Received my earn... thanks

Congrats that you received it. Glad you are happy! :)

DMCA, its bullshit.
I only share my files on my own websites.With other filehosts i got 2-3 DMCA/month (same VERY popular files always)
With OTE all of my files was deleted.COol story bro....how about telling the real reason?
I uploaded some files yesterday and some of them are already deleted!I didnt even have a chance to share them.

John will have to reply to this as it is his area of expertise. If there is anything you need help with otherwise let me know.

DMCA, its bullshit.

@Tankred I have already explained about this. So kindly go back and read my messages.

@sagropa I can understand. But as said we will try our best to be very careful about this issue from now on.

@lamy you will get paid next week.

hey ote john ! now you will pay for lamy on one week only !!
I have 2013-03-31 Pending
so i will be paid next week too ? :)

hey ote john ! now you will pay for lamy on one week only !!
I have 2013-03-31 Pending
so i will be paid next week too ? :)

See below for how to join the weekly payout schedule.

Announcement:
How our weekly payout system works:
OTEUpload is happy to announce, beginning April 1st, 2013, we will offer a weekly payout system. In order to join the weekly payout system OTEUpload has a few policies that you must meet first.

1. Have recieved at least two monthly payout periods.
  2. Reach the payout minimum for your payout option. See above.
  3. Contact OTE Stephen here or send an email with your login name to sales@oteupload.com. To be approved for weekly payouts.
  4. If you have been approved request your payouts just as before and you will be accepted into the weekly payout periods.
  5. Weekly payouts will go out every Friday unless it is a national holiday or our offices are closed that day.

Announcement:
OTEUpload is happy to announce, beginning April 1st, 2013, we will offer a weekly payout system. In order to join the weekly payout system OTEUpload has a few policies that you must meet first.

3. Contact OTE Stephen here or send an email with your login name to sales@oteupload.com. To be approved for weekly payouts.
  4. If you have been approved request your payouts just as before and you will be accepted into the weekly payout periods.
  5. Weekly payouts will go out every Friday unless it is a national holiday or our offices are closed that day.

Now I am sending a message to sales@oteupload.com. Then you can approve?

Announcement:

in my opnion ( Receieved one month payout is enough )
because that's will be easly and oteupload will got new uploaders
to upload thier files on ote so if you do that i will thank you very much because it's very long time from month to month that's borring :) i wish you understand me

in my opnion ( Receieved one month payout is enough )
because that's will be easly and oteupload will got new uploaders
to upload thier files on ote so if you do that i will thank you very much because it's very long time from month to month that's borring :) i wish you understand me

We have it set to 2 months as we track refunds thru 2 months and if a user does a refund within that amount of time then we are forced to remove it. It is a test for the quality of users a person brings in.

Adding users now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back