OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi stephen, Please Mate, Today deleted 70 files. Now 60 games links broken. It's very hard fix Mate, Please Do not delete much files.

ftp not working cant connect

It should be working, as its working on our ends. If its still not working for you please send an email to support@OTEUpload.com.

Hi stephen, Please Mate, Today deleted 70 files. Now 60 games links broken. It's very hard fix Mate, Please Do not delete much files.

If your files were deleted because of DMCA there is nothing that we can do as it is out of our hands. We cannot avoid DMCA take downs we have to respond to them and take the files down. Im sure you can understand this.

It still has not been fixed. Please fix soon to WMZ.

Everything is fixed in the new update.

The minimum amount for payment request via Webmoney still $ 100 or less now?

I believe we are lowering we will make an announcement later today.

Jd invalidates Account
what is the problem?

All JD problems will be fixed on Monday, as with the new update we are also releasing an API for everyone to use if the wish to create their own applications for use with our site.

what about oteupload i being confuse so i am not using .... plz any Uploader here who using and how about it sales? i got daily 2-5 RG.. so if i use it how it will be?

Hi Stephen,

Mate, Can you increase more traffic 500 gb like Netload? I am not fixin dead links, Now dead link 250-500 links. Please increase traffic limit

OTE Stephen
So what's up with the minimum amount to payment via Webmoney?

And please, do not increase traffic for premium users! These requests come from leechers. For the average user, even 60GB is a lot. 30GB would be enough for a day.

Carlos Black, too low bandwith stay away normal premium members want to download games or blueray rip movies
60 gb is fine for now according to me. They have to solve JD plugin problem , cause I still see my account as INVALID there.

please remove daily 60GB download quata

this is very bad for premium users

Must be at least 200GB

We cannot make it any higher than what it is set at. It is at the maximum of what our support team was able to give. In my opinion 60 GB is really good for a premium user. It is 1860 GB per month.

Hi Stephen,

Mate, Can you increase more traffic 500 gb like Netload? I am not fixin dead links, Now dead link 250-500 links. Please increase traffic limit

As said above it is the final amount that we are able to do.

60GB traffic limit is too low :(

In new script that is coming alongside the new update, if 60GB is not enough bandwidth then you will be able to buy as much additional bandwidth as you would like.

502 bad gateway for every single file...great

Our support team says that it was a small bug and should now be fixed however it might come back as it is something coming from the new update and is leaking over to the original.

60 gb is good against leechers. Debrid sites use high traffic limit to leech files
instead of buying prem accounts.

Thanks for understanding where we are coming from with this decision.

OTE Stephen
So what's up with the minimum amount to payment via Webmoney?

And please, do not increase traffic for premium users! These requests come from leechers. For the average user, even 60GB is a lot. 30GB would be enough for a day.

We will be making the Webmoney minimum amount much lower and better in the new design.

Carlos Black, too low bandwith stay away normal premium members want to download games or blueray rip movies
60 gb is fine for now according to me. They have to solve JD plugin problem , cause I still see my account as INVALID there.

Well 60 GB is what we have and it will not changed.

On a side note we now have the deadline set for the launch of our new design and it is coming this week. In just 4 days it will be live for everyone to use! We hope that everyone will like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back