Status
Not open for further replies.
A dude claims to be paid today on another forum only after requesting yesterday. Sadly, he did not state which processor he used.

Last edited:
It's joke now.
not for me :)

Second, I've send the support an e-mail asking a question about my payment request (I did not ask about any exact payment date though) and I believe he understood the question wrong and answered me that early this week there will be payments made. The ones who have approved payments can cross their fingers. Does not matter for me as I still have a damn pending request.
i just received my payment today; if your payment is approved don't worry

Can the people who have approved or paid earnings please state the date you requested your payments and the payment processor.
For instance,
I have requested on the 10th of February through Paypal and it is still pending. This way we may find a pattern :P

Anyone else requested on 10th and got paid and/or approved through paypal?

Last edited:
no paypal no payments:))

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Oron have an account on paypal blocked

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

it may take 180 working days

Payment requested via PP 10-02-2012.
Payment status change from PENDING to APPROVED 19-02-2012
Just got the payment (for a couple of minutes ago) to my
PayPal account as requested :sun:

So stop saying that Oron is scam !

I hope it happen to me too i Request since 11 now already 10 soon 11 day still pending PP

Payment requested via PP 10-02-2012.
Payment status change from PENDING to APPROVED 19-02-2012
Just got the payment (for a couple of minutes ago) to my
PayPal account as requested :sun:

So stop saying that Oron is scam !

So why i'm still waiting you smartass? Are you a vip user?. What is wrong with my account and what is my difference from other oron users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back