Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh GOD, was never excited ever for the school results, in my life.

Oron Please unlock me, still waiting no payment no account unlock.

I'm not, only 2 or 3 posts in my site since they "closed"
In foruns I stopped posting, but when my account get released I will post again...soon I hope.

where the hell from these guys coming almost all users who are member here not got any update related to account release :(

i think the new guys posting oron stats pics are some bots by oron :P

lol there is so many uploaders i think that stats is real i just saw the couple of ppl posting today they got payment even they account not reviewed.

lol there is so many uploaders i think that stats is real i just saw the couple of ppl posting today they got payment even they account not reviewed.

@ Planet Suzy , tons of oron uploader there, i messaged few all saying didn't got account back.

so i don't where from these screens are coming :( GOD knows

@ Planet Suzy , tons of oron uploader there, i messaged few all saying didn't got account back.

so i don't where from these screens are coming :( GOD knows

I have thread on planetsuzy but i m not posting still waiting for be get my access back nobody knows whats going to be happen everybody madness sickness about this problem i hope they solve this soon possible i was checking today all major forums some ppl still posting like use to be i dont know they review or not reviewed everybody saying something we should wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniakasl
Patience boys will make them open...
I remove my screen... but screen is real
lol how we know its real maybe you are oron support pushing us work for free

do you want a video? :D

An email has been dispatched to you earlier explaining everything in details.
At this point you simply will going to have to wait until we perform our annual account review.
You will be notified in case your account is approved.

If you are a newly registered member requesting an extended option pack please contact our support agents in a few days.

Thank you
--
Kind regards,
Oron.com - Support

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back