Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get payment that was pending in Sunday, but acc is still under review...

f6301c7828.png

this is good sign if they plan to quit you will not receive payment.. in this case we have to wait and that`s all week or two :) time for relax or just keep posting :)

Great news guys :
My account is still under reviews, but I had requested a payment on the 22nd january just before the review , and today I received the payment from Oron 352$ .

So I think there is no needs to worry , they are really rewiewing account and not going to run out with all the money

Guys,
how you can see payment in "My Account"?

I dont have that option in my profile.:(

Btw i requested a payment on the last day before the review.

Buddy why are you still offering filesonic shit on your siggy.. Filesonic gone so bad man....

Want to join Filesonic elite program? Just pm me your last one week earning screenshot, i'll send elite invitation to you. --- SERIOUSLY STILL????

Lol i didn't notice that..thanks for letting me know

My account is still under reviews, but I had requested a payment on the 22nd january just before the review , and today I received the payment from Oron 143,31$ .

Relax guys. Just be patient. If they wanted to just get rid of everyone, they would simply ban accounts. They want the business from us. They are not filesonic as they are still allowing filesharing.

Last edited:
I didn't wait like this and was not nervous for even my exams results. Though i never uploaded movies or warez, still lots of doubts inside.

No sorry I wont keep working if I dont know my stats , I dont waste my time for free and thats sucks ... if they control accounts seriously , minimum number of posts with unblocked accounts here should be like 15-20 posts , but not 2 with earnings like 1k $

And if they pay to you after the request that not means they can open affiliate program again , that means maybe they dont want problems after closing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back