Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[10:46] 45750....: Hi
[10:46] 45750....: how does it look like .. i mean that situation with pp ? will it be finished today ?
[10:48] Oron Support English: looks good so far
[10:48] 45750....: paypal replied you ?
[10:50] Oron Support English: of course
[10:51] 45750....: ok
smile.gif
hope today it will be fixed, thank you

Every day same old shit,wait and wait.It will be today,guess what every day is today and not one of those days was the right day. Stop bullshitin us and call paypal or something. Incompetent fools.

Every day same old shit,wait and wait.It will be today,guess what every day is today and not one of those days was the right day. Stop bullshitin us and call paypal or something. Incompetent fools.

Calm down mate! Just google around to see people's experiences with their paypal accounts getting limited...paypal will come up with the weirdest excuses like your account was accessed from a different IP , the xxxx transaction was fraudulent etc and limit your account and then ask for verification docs and IT TAKES A HELL LOT OF TIME to get it back. I remember reading in DP forum , a user got his account limited after his friend transferred $500 and it took him 1 whole month to get his account back. After an infinite no. of phone calls -_-

Problem lies with PP ..they're being *extra careful* Same thing happened with uploaded.to and it took them 1 month+ to get it back. All you can do is wait ...
And usually once you get over this whole Paypal limitation thing, it'll not limit your account once again. I've hardly seen anyone complaining that their account got limited for the 2nd time :)

I'm currently on PPD plan with my account set at 100%. Once the sales decrease my level would be back to 5% :(

what are you guys gonna do if this paypal problem is not yet resolved after 17th wednesday? that is the date that oron officially stated will be the date that this problem will be resolved... just want to get your opinions...

Last edited:
I am angry, you are angry - everybody is angry! And What can we do? Wait!
Paypal is f**king payments system and they should hire more people!

it seems that paypal problem will take 5-6 days more
who knows maybe paypal will not give oron's account back
and oron will transform into another name
like sharingmatrix - filesonic example
and that will take 1-2 months
and that will cause so many technical problems etc .. etc..

dont put the blame on oron. asif oron wants this. come on the company have been there for over 10 years. they already hired a lawyer and in process.

paypal freaks out from lawyers and it will seriously damage their business since everyday is over 50,000$ loss. along with reputation loss that is over 1,000,000$

all in all, this is not about us now. its about either oron will continue or change.

no paypal = no company (simple)

So what should we do here? (I'm not deleting my files).

No sales/rebills in the last 3 days for me.

Should I switch to PPD? Cause I just know once I do that the paypal problem will be resolved and I dont want to wait a week to switch back. I still wouldn't make nearly as much as I do PPS but it would be better than nothing (my downloads havent dropped a bit during all of this and I'm not even posting as much)...

Also does anybody know when the next payments are going out? Am I going to have to wait a week again to receive it?

And I'm sorry but I'm in this for the $. Period.

I take pride in what I do. I spend all day (and sometimes night) doing it. I make a zillion screenshots. I've bought a new computer to improve what I'm doing. I split scenes. I take requests. I hardly ever use rar files. Whatever I can do to satisfy my customers I do, because I appreciate their purchase...

But at the end of the day, it dont mean a thing unless it's got that $wing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back