Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news...i guess that they would not put some unchecked information on a official news!
Unlike @Oron support who put stupid, unchecked and arbitrary information (and he does that in a very rare occasions) i guess that official site is much more professional and work with real information....or at least let's hope so!

HELLO

hello my American oron-friends, hello from russian AWM :P

how you can see we are in deep (_I_), russian AWMs flee like rats from the ship - oron, as well as your mood??

You have to look for a new file hosting?

P.S.: sorry for my bad english :P

hello my American oron-friends, hello from russian AWM :P

how you can see we are in deep (_I_), russian AWMs flee like rats from the ship - oron, as well as your mood??

You have to look for a new file hosting?

P.S.: sorry for my bad english :P

What do you mean by that?

What do you mean by that?

I mean - now we can see ARMAGEDDON of Oron :'(

do you think everything will be fine? i don't think so <_< paypal it's more than 70% of all sells, and links on resselers on main page of Oron - will kill all of our busines here.

I hope oron will be fine, but as we say in Russia: "Hope for the best but prepare for the worst"

p.s.: WOW! It's world forum of oron, HI EVERYONE!!!

p.s.#2: nice to see that the U.S. and the Afghanistan oron AWMs is united common cause 8-)

:facepalm: Oron support is say of many things and nothing in the same time.

I want to clarify that the main problem is not so much blocking paypal how to link to resellers, Oron urgently needs to remove them, then everything else.

every minutes with links on resselers on main page we lost hundreds of sales and potential rebills after, and given the fact that resselers sell cheaper (when Oron works fine), how many "masturbaters" would prefer to buy resselers gold, not from us :(

You may be right, but I won't quit Oron, it's by far the best paying host.

Yeah we all lost, but sh*t happens. And one other thing: people don't use resellers easily, it's a matter of trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back