Dedicated or [VPS] for caching & proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge1001

Hello there,
i'm lookig for some small dedicated servers, or a decent VPS with good IO and Speed.
This server will be used for caching and proxying our forum.
i'm looking for any location that won't kick us, because of a few DMCAs and allows adult material. We will honor DMCA and usually delete within 24h - over the weekend within 48h (normally also within 24h, but there we aren't available 24/7).
Our servers atm are located at ecatel - so please no offers from their network.
We need the server to be able to handle at least a constant output LAN-Speed of 2MB/s 24/7 with peaks up to 8MB/s (synchronous)

minimal Specs as follows:
- Disk space: 30GB
- CPU: 1 dedicated Core
- Bandwidth: ~30TB
- RAM: 1GB
- Unmanaged
- IPs: 1 ipv4, optional ipv6
- Control panel: no Control Panel! just plain SSH access
- Network Speed: see above - 100Mbit is good enough
- Location: See above. Nearly everywhere is fine, where we can legally link this contents.
- Payment types: PayPal, Webmoney, Credit cart
- Monthly budget: reasonable prices. For VPS: around 30$ for Dedicated up to 50$ (budget could be changed, according to offers)

Please provide me with your offers.

Last edited:
9 comments
Hello ,

We can give you a Russia KVM VPS with those spec's below with the connection you need , with highly privacy and fully private and true DMCA ignore in location Russia.

CPU: 2 x 2.6Ghz

RAM: 1024MB

HDD: 60GB

Price 30$

We accept paypal , webmoney !

Please contact us via below methods if you interested to :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

from when privatelayer ignores DMCA!? If you receive abuse they terminate you without any email notify.. you can't be safe for your own info.. please post the right things before offering.. :facepalm: check reviews about privatalayer or who offer before buying..

from when privatelayer ignores DMCA!? If you receive abuse they terminate you without any email notify.. you can't be safe for your own info.. please post the right things before offering.. :facepalm: check reviews about privatalayer or who offer before buying..

Have you use them? We are working with them since 2012 and we had rarely DMCA issue with them. Pm me for more info.

Have you use them? We are working with them since 2012 and we had rarely DMCA issue with them. Pm me for more info.

yes i have used them..they had terminated the dedicated i had with them..due a lot of dmca complaints like they said me..maybe because you had rarely DMCA issue with them you had not terminated..you see that you had dmca you posted it..they not ignore it please be careful and consider finding another datacenter..

We have SSD and SAS disks available.

I would be able to provide you a good quote within budget, No issue of DMCA if you are compliant.
Let us know over skype or via PM.

Regards.

Hello there,
i'm lookig for some small dedicated servers, or a decent VPS with good IO and Speed.
This server will be used for caching and proxying our forum.
i'm looking for any location that won't kick us, because of a few DMCAs and allows adult material. We will honor DMCA and usually delete within 24h - over the weekend within 48h (normally also within 24h, but there we aren't available 24/7).
Our servers atm are located at ecatel - so please no offers from their network.
We need the server to be able to handle at least a constant output LAN-Speed of 2MB/s 24/7 with peaks up to 8MB/s (synchronous)

minimal Specs as follows:
- Disk space: 30GB
- CPU: 1 dedicated Core
- Bandwidth: ~30TB
- RAM: 1GB
- Unmanaged
- IPs: 1 ipv4, optional ipv6
- Control panel: no Control Panel! just plain SSH access
- Network Speed: see above - 100Mbit is good enough
- Location: See above. Nearly everywhere is fine, where we can legally link this contents.
- Payment types: PayPal, Webmoney, Credit cart
- Monthly budget: reasonable prices. For VPS: around 30$ for Dedicated up to 50$ (budget could be changed, according to offers)

Please provide me with your offers.

thas for all the public offers (and the ones per PM)
we've know chosen the offer from undergroundprivate and will hope, that the server will stay online & can provide the necessary user-load :)
why we chose them:
1. public offer
2. fast reaction to questions
4. own thread here on wj
3. within the budget at required stats

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back