Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Opinions required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay all. I want to share my site's statistic. This is my site that I just make at midle of october. what do you think? gimme you comment. :)

nusawj1.jpg



nusawj2.jpg


nusawj3.jpg
 

3 comments

I think you mean "opinion requested".

I also think you know that these are good stats....

not sure what you're looking for
 
You're not doing so well with your site. You should sell it very soon for $100 or less. Otherwise you can lose more money due to the hosting fees and what not.
 
I think you mean "opinion requested".

I also think you know that these are good stats....

not sure what you're looking for
Yeah thats i mean, sorry my english so bad. :(
why you say got statistic? i never do anything to my site.

You're not doing so well with your site. You should sell it very soon for $100 or less. Otherwise you can lose more money due to the hosting fees and what not.
How to sell? no one wanna buy. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
174
Messages
13
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom