VPS OpenVServers - High-End VPS, 10% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Proudly powered by Joomla." Lol fail :P

I actually prefer the site at .com, with some changes ofcourse :)

Anyways, we're getting offtopic here, this should be a sales thread. I encourage everyone who's looking for a VPS to try OpenV, they're really good :)

Guys guys, please let me explain our website workings.

Since its in development.

.COM is our design test page.

.CO.UK is our infomation test page(s).

We will merge the 2 of them to create just one, with the info on .CO.UK and the design of .COM.

So, we havent "failed" just yet haha. :)

Hey wildfire, I sent you a pm on your msn id about needing a vps...just wanted to make sure you got it...toss me a box back whenever you get a chance. Thanks.

Hello,
1. How much extra we will have to pay for cpanel?
2. Custom plans available?
3. Managed or unmanaged?

1. $15 per month extra.
2. Sadly custom plans are not avaliable because of our policys.
3. Managed servers are extra, but unmanaged servers are entitled to support, as per standard.

Just giving some feedback for anyone that is interested...

I bought a VPS from em 3 days ago and it was set up within 12 hours and ready to go. The support was excellent and I never had to wait more than 20 mins for a response to a support ticket. 0 downtime in the time I have had it thus far. If you're looking for a good VPS, OpenV is definitely someone you should consider!

Well what to say...
Getting frustrated with these guys.
I have bought a server but they dont even know that the customer needs a control pannel and an ftp account.
They said I need to tell them whether I want it or not.
And they charge 29.99$ for 15 min of work after installation and in that they only installed a control pannel (webmin) and ftp and not even configured that.
I asked them whether u could change the control pannel if i dont like and they agreed at that time. And now they say "If you want another panel you can change it yourself."

And now the msn man dont even reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back