OpenVServers.com -Win&Linux Servers with Unmetered Bandwidth from $10/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but is there sompe sort of control panel on the vps, by default.

Our ECONOMY plans come with a VPS control panel, which allow you to reinstall the OS with ease, reboot the server and more.

You can also request Webmin or another control panel to be installed on your server, if you order a STANDARD plan.

Do u have an MSN id?

If you need to ask any questions regarding our services, feel free to PM me, sadly my MSN is not working at this time.

Each node has a 100mbit/s line to it, and each node contains 2-8 clients. The location of the nodes is offshore Germany, and at the time of writing, we are not banned from Hotfile or any hosts for that matter.

If you're interested in one of our plans, please PM me :) If you have any questions regarding the service(s), don't hesitate to ask either mate.

P.S. I won't be available much for this weekend, I'm away from home... I'll still try and reply to PMs are quickly as possible though!

Last edited:
Like to buy VPS

I would like to buy VPS with custom OS (Windows xp or windows 7). Is possible? If possible then please send package price and more information (such as payment methods and payment URL). I'm waiting for your reply. Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back