Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive said this also already, that we will work an a new advertising concept within some days.

Best Regards

Marcel
within some days.
Maybe you're making a big profit profit from popup
If your words are true send the profits of all users without a minimum limit
Or rework the system PPV Until the end of the month so we can do something
My account is only left 37 cent So I can skip the minimum

within some days.
Maybe you're making a big profit profit from popup
If your words are true send the profits of all users without a minimum limit
Or rework the system PPV Until the end of the month so we can do something
My account is only left 37 cent So I can skip the minimum

There was always i minimum limit do to payment processing minimums.
We don't process payments on our own.

Regards

Marcel

Maybe reduce the ads? or make it minimum ads without ppv. That way we can add other pop under scripts so that both the website owner and you openload will earn. Specially the long loading ads kinda annoying to viewers.

Also, you mentioned changing the ads.
Then how long before it got implemented? The videos atm still have the heavy ads. Kinda reduce it maybe? cant access my panel to make it 50%

Maybe reduce the ads? or make it minimum ads without ppv. That way we can add other pop under scripts so that both the website owner and you openload will earn. Specially the long loading ads kinda annoying to viewers.

Also, you mentioned changing the ads.
Then how long before it got implemented? The videos atm still have the heavy ads. Kinda reduce it maybe? cant access my panel to make it 50%
Hi,

we will work on this.

Regards

There was always i minimum limit do to payment processing minimums.
We don't process payments on our own.

Regards

Marcel

Then reduce the amount of ads to the minimum while you are working on a new system and we are not earnings anything. That would make more sense.
Instead, you have set the maximum ads I have ever seen on Openload player and you keep all the earnings for yourself. How do you explain that ?
At least, you could have given us a few days notice so we can decide to move elsewhere or to stay with these conditions. That would have been fair.

Then reduce the amount of ads to the minimum while you are working on a new system and we are not earnings anything. That would make more sense.
Instead, you have set the maximum ads I have ever seen on Openload player and you keep all the earnings for yourself. How do you explain that ?
At least, you could have given us a few days notice so we can decide to move elsewhere or to stay with these conditions. That would have been fair.
It would make sense to reduce ads or stop all services. Same service without to give the benefits to Uploader doesn't make sense.

Again for everyone.

Just our PPV is closed for different reasons.
Anything else will continue like before. No files will be deleted, the site will stay online.

Best Regards

Marcel

Here are my suggestions in order to bring back your affiliate program.
1. Consider adding miner (maybe temporarily).
2. Consider bringing back adult ads (maybe temporarily).
3. Consider PPS to remove ads for premium users, which will increase your user base as more become accustomed to using only openload.
4. Consider putting up your own advertising network and accept most ads that other networks won't.
5. Create your own alluc and pron.tv streaming search engine clones with either a pastebin clone to crawl exclusively or submit links page or both. This is where the dropped earnings all started. You should have put up your own clones to replace alluc and pron when they went down. You have the resources to do this easily.

I'll post again as new ideas arise.

I understand , you close your affiliate program, but what happened with upload? since yesterday is 3-4 times slowe than before :)...could you fix it, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back