Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny when a file gets DMCA removal 2 times a day when it's not even published on site... and the one that is online and killing their revenue doesn't get touched at all... LOGIC x'DDDDD

they should finna rewrite their payment schedule to something like "you might get one payment in 24 hours during the week the rest is SURPRISE BITCH :cake:"

:joy::joy:

I don't earn much... if I did I wouldn't care about possible delays x) I could say I live day by day... and I know they have the shortest payment times even like this but with the amount I make my money easily runs out between 2 payments if there is a longer delay :\ unfortunately I need to withdraw realtively smaller amounts more often because I need to keep myself up... simply can't afford to collect cash for like a month for example and withdraw bigger amount because noone is there to cover everyday needs for a month or even a week :) that's why I'm often get frustrated by delays... for sure I know it's my own private problem, sorry to openload if I'm offending them, they know they are good... :D

Last edited:
Hi,

we are always monitoring this thread. We are working on the current issue.
Expect all functions to be functional again within shortest time.

Best Regards

Marcel

Did you stop answering on questions and problems set thru your contact page??

Sent question couple a days ago no answer. Send problem complaint about problem with my account 12+ hour ago no answer???? WTF??

Please check and answer
username on openload
KvizacHaderak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back