Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

im getting a trojan alert while loading the openload.co site, is there any problem with the site. Is it alright to add the site to the exlusion list on malwarebytes.

Thank you

Use an adblocker, or add the following malware ad domain used by Openload to your host file.
Code:
uod2quk646.com

Very excited to read comments of users receiving their payments with openload already.
I need a little help from you guys: I built a wordpress website with thousands of embeded openload videos, so:
1. Is there a way to place pre-roll ads in them?
2. Its possible to set automatically that kind of ads when I'll create a new post?
how can I achieve this 2 goals?
Thanks

No. You won't get approved as a publisher for pre-roll ads if you don't host your own videos. You need your own video player and server at least to be able to do so. Hosts like openload put their own pre-roll ads on their own videos. You can only get paid by openload instead.

paypal payments take days... then I switch to payoneer and it starts taking days as well... is there any payment method left in which they are able to accomplish a 24 hour deadline? :S maybe crypto..........

paypal payments take days... then I switch to payoneer and it starts taking days as well... is there any payment method left in which they are able to accomplish a 24 hour deadline? :S maybe crypto..........
bitcoin but shit just crashed so gonna take a while guaranteed too

brilliant... trying to contact them if they got some problem with payoneer payments... (right after payoneer deducted the goddamn yearly fee for sure...) it's another hussle though at least 2 days until these people reply on anything...

crazy how we live in the age of internet, information flow never been faster, everybody is whining about everything happening instantly but you can't get basic things handled or discussed in several days... fugazy

brilliant... trying to contact them if they got some problem with payoneer payments... (right after payoneer deducted the goddamn yearly fee for sure...) it's another hussle though at least 2 days until these people reply on anything...

crazy how we live in the age of internet, information flow never been faster, everybody is whining about everything happening instantly but you can't get basic things handled or discussed in several days... fugazy
i havent got reply on skype in months they must be busy

The player is not working on smartv for 3-4 days now. On LG it saying the page is too big to load and on SAMSUNG it refreshes at 10 minutes or even faster than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back