Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload is not going to get fixed today.. They were here today so i am sure they are aware that it is down but do not care to fix it... sometimes i believe it is done purposely.

Remote upload cannot be abused if there is no limit to how many files can be added at 1 time like all other hosts have it.. of course other hosts fix their remote upload.

My 2 cents.

Remote upload is not going to get fixed today.. They were here today so i am sure they are aware that it is down but do not care to fix it... sometimes i believe it is done purposely.

Remote upload cannot be abused if there is no limit to how many files can be added at 1 time like all other hosts have it.. of course other hosts fix their remote upload.

My 2 cents.
If you still have so much discontent why are you working with Openload ? work with " all other hosts " ! you are a joke :)

Why are you slow with payments lately? I thought that crypto are faster and here it pending more than a day. Paypal always takes more than two days.
I know that I'll finally get it, but I was hoping for a quick payout this time.

Last edited:
Why are you slow with payments lately? I thought that crypto are faster and here it pending more than a day. Paypal always takes more than two days.
I know that I'll finally get it, but I was hoping for a quick payout this time.
Hi,
usually crypto should be cleared even twice a day. I will check why its delayed.
Paypal can take longer then one day especially on weekends.
Any other method should be atleast paid once a day.

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back