Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
revenues are pathetic, I don't earn any good anymore even if I work my ass off on biggest sites... This business ain't worth anymore for single uploaders without bots and stuff...

I have nothing to do with katyha but keep guessing if that makes you happy... otherwise you must be right, .ag is totally dead and the most traffic came through that address :S damn we are fxcked

one of my files become unavailable but it is still visible in file manager and ftp, though it can't be watch or downloaded
We’re Sorry!
We can't find the file you are looking for. It maybe got deleted by the owner or was removed due a copyright violation.
weird bug

Most have done so with vodlocked / vidbull ,very many bad comments , dissatisfaction . And what has been chosen ? THE END ! I congratulate Marcel for not using forum anymore , you simply CRAZY HIM ! LEARN FROM MISTAKES AND DO NOT DO THEM ANYMORE !

you cannot even use english properly you 20 iq piece of shit, noone cares about your mental illnesses and noone cares about your sorry broke ass whining all day attacking random people...
attacking ?! have a good life ..like i said , limited person ! you
you cannot even use english properly you 20 iq piece of shit, noone cares about your mental illnesses and noone cares about your sorry broke ass whining all day attacking random people...

Last edited:
Most have done so with vodlocked / vidbull ,very many bad comments , dissatisfaction . And what has been chosen ? THE END ! I congratulate Marcel for not using forum anymore , you simply CRAZY HIM ! LEARN FROM MISTAKES AND DO NOT DO THEM ANYMORE !

Well Said.True 110 Percent.
whatever these guys comment bad here about openload,They are uploading to openload Now .
Maths is simple cause Openload always pays.

katyha the problem is primewire...they lost primewire.ag which was the most important
alluc is gone for good, said byebye on 03-18. this could be the biggest blow to everyone. primewire is only good for pioneers, latecomers don't get a share of the pie.

alluc is gone for good, said byebye on 03-18. this could be the biggest blow to everyone. primewire is only good for pioneers, latecomers don't get a share of the pie.
a lot of sites and streamers relying on alluc's api are going to get broken by the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back