Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
some my users say that they have black image/video for some of my videos, but audio works fine
for me all my videos works ok (image/video and audio)
what could be the problem?
Their device does not read all the codes(some videos are uploaded in mp4,openload does not convert them)
..or the video resolution is too high for them(720p or 1080p)

they need to..
-try different browser
-install a code pack

@size I have the same problem and all vids are encoded into mp4, source is mkv. Other hosts like streamango don't have the problem. Same source, similiar target size, max about +-80mb difference.
I think there is a bug with their video ad system.

@size I have the same problem and all vids are encoded into mp4, source is mkv. Other hosts like streamango don't have the problem. Same source, similiar target size, max about +-80mb difference.
I think there is a bug with their video ad system.
Things you can try to find the problem..

-Access the direct link (not embed) to see if there is any difference
-Post your link on another site to see if it works
-Try a different ip(from another country)

How long have you been waiting?

@Openload please news

Hi,

sorry for the delayed update.
We are working on paypal payments. There is an issue with our payment processor.
According to the black screens and only sound is playing. The issue is caused from adblock or avast (both softwares causing troubles with openload recently)
We are aware of FTP/Upload/Remote issues and working on it.
We are also aware of deliverability issues causing by hotmail and any other related microsoft email services and it should get better soon.

I will update you once the issues are resolved.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

sorry for the delayed update.
We are working on paypal payments. There is an issue with our payment processor.
According to the black screens and only sound is playing. The issue is caused from adblock or avast (both softwares causing troubles with openload recently)
We are aware of FTP/Upload/Remote issues and working on it.
We are also aware of deliverability issues causing by hotmail and any other related microsoft email services and it should get better soon.

I will update you once the issues are resolved.

Regards

Marcel

Ok @Openload, how long will I have to wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back