Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there, are we allowed to have multiple accounts? let say 2 accounts.
i need to separate my adult and non adult (i mean by account not by folder)
thanks

WEBupload not working 6 days.

Remote not work.Counter is down down.Global error?Server Error?More bug?

FTP work to slow.Today Openload Speedtest is Say:

[h=2]Speedtest finished. Thanks for your help![/h] [h=2]Download Speedtest[/h] v4speed.oloadcdn.net: 79.73 MBit

[h=2]Upload Speedtest[/h] v4speed.oloadcdn.net: 80.04 MBit

What happen Openload 7 days Problems! Made In China?!

When uploading files by FTP ... the file fails .. then it tries again and fails again. Can't believe this was the King of video hosts. Also streamango and streamcherry are total waste of time.

Yes Down.Not work more.Streamcherry down,mango down,more problems.Not work,no download,not ....problem site Openload,Streamcherry,Streammango.

When uploading files by FTP ... the file fails .. then it tries again and fails again. Can't believe this was the King of video hosts. Also streamango and streamcherry are total waste of time.

Yes Down.Not work more.Streamcherry down,mango down,more problems.Not work,no download,not ....problem site Openload,Streamcherry,Streammango.

when I withdraw hundreds of dollars and I don't give a damn about it I get paid in few hours... when I request goddamn 20$ and it's really urgent I need to wait 2 days... the devil rules the world x)

when I withdraw hundreds of dollars and I don't give a damn about it I get paid in few hours... when I request goddamn 20$ and it's really urgent I need to wait 2 days... the devil rules the world x)
just coincidence, i have been waiting over 2 days for my payment usually its on the same day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back