Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember that at other host in the past the admin appeared and said somethin like "sorry some servers were not counting views"
but you say its all good
how can it be good if no matter what links and how many links you add, same views or worse per day

i am on the same situation...count system not work right...rates it's very low...

whit vodlocker was happened like how is happening now whit openload...daily by daily low rates...bad count system

Marcel we will have a surprise in 2/3 months?

Hii openload
Could you tell me what difference between HD and HD 720p in conversion setting ? and what video resolution for HD conversion use ?

Could you please add a function similar to what thevideo.me has with Original Earnings(Users getting % of the earning generated by other users copying their files)

Thanks

Hello, The case below always happens to me
Please help
XEsCLJQ.png

Last edited:
Friday night beer payment pending , also there have been no problems with upload at my end either. If you are having problems copying files from oload.tv to your account, just edit the link and replace 'oload.tv' with 'openload.co'.

my advcash payment is seen as PAİD but it is not credited to wallet for 1 weeks. And l live this same problem very frequently, very bad.

Support never reply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back