Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont use openload and you know how openload make always big problem and delete files etc and not really earn big money trust me and hope openload should be DOWN and Bye in one day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

my views dropped from 25k+ to 9k and still dropping, i replace every deleted link even if they more than 1000 link at once i replace them with in minutes, no response from support :(

happy to see paxum as a payment option, I could basically kill my payoneer card hah, only used it for openload

I am just curious. How much of space you guys using on openload ? I am below 1.5 TB :wave: Is there some one who use 10 TB or more ? =)

I literally stagnate at 7.4TB, it doesn't really go up and down for a while with my usual workflow / dmca "flow" :D

Last edited:
check it when was your zoom exe overwritten last time, maybe it's hacked, happened to me not so long ago, someone replaced my zoom exe with a cracked one and my streamango files all went to another account (no matter what details I gave in zoom)... try to download the original version of zoom again and check if the problem remains

edit: please if anyone find out they got their zoom cracked, don't hesitate to send the cracked exe to the zoom developer mate, so he can analyze that crap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back