Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii marcel
Is possible to increase file size limit for non video file up to 2GB per single file ? (ex: rar files / iso files)

Hello Marcel ! Please find a way and fix the issues regarding those who use my embed links to put on there sites using iframe sandboxing.
It's the same situation like hotlinking, because no ads will show.This option also bypass "[FONT=&quot]Disallow all domains" [/FONT]because you're not able to detect the referer.

Hello!

I want to know does openload delete videos for 90 days ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Inactive files will be deleted after 60 days. If your files able to get @ least a single click in between 60 days, your files will be alive. I guess. Do not worry you will receive a E-mail each time when files are deleted (You will be able to recognized which files are deleted) :wave:

Last edited:
Hello!

I want to know does openload delete videos for 90 days ?

Inactive files will be deleted after 60 days. If your files able to get @ least a single click in between 60 days, your files will be alive. I guess. Do not worry you will receive a E-mail each time when files are deleted (You will be able to recognized which files are deleted) :wave:

Thanks for fast reply and good to know and will send u big chocolate :P

Is it just me or is remote upload very slow right now?

It is very slow and it is not my connection as i have 200 mbps. many times the files will get stuck and not generate. have to delete them and re-do it.

It is doing it right now as i type this. the issue has to do with remote upload cause every other host i use generates the link quick.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am registered with a Gmx Email address (...@gmx.net),
but I am not receiving emails from openload anymore.
Any other Website is able to send Emails to me,
I have this issue only with Openload.
I also checked spam folder, but nothing was inside.

Last email i got came on 8th January 2017 without any issues.
I also registered a new account with another Gmx-email and I did not receive a welcome mail.
It seems like this is an issue with Gmx.

Please help me as I am neither able to make any payouts anymore nor can I change my email address.

Thank you.

i like your openload website i use it for my files but some of my files deleted and the folder still there only the files missing,can we have small chat maybe for the remote upload need more script because if i want to remote upload some videos is error but the link is working

I tried to cash out yesterday and couldn't generate that confirmation e-mail. I tried a few times. It's the same today. Is anyone else having that problem?

Hi,

I'm not able to search all my files. I only get about 150 files shown. Is it a bug or am I missing something? I also tried another browser, but same behavior.

Hi marcel

for example

<iframe src="https://openload.co/embed/example/example" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="700" height="430" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

gonna change it like this

<iframe src="https://openload.tv/embed/example/example" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="700" height="430" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

is it going to work sir?

im planning to bulk edit it sir

easy just use notepad++ press ctrl + f and see replace tab fill the first form with openload.co then fill the other form with openload.tv hey can we exchange link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back