Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy the URL that you want to clone and go to remote upload area. past it and hit SUBMIT button. It will give you a new link of your own :)

Just out of curiosity.. which country are you guys located in?
and do you guys own your own servers like backblaze?

Openload is just too good a video host! i get insane upload and download speeds from openload, speeds that are way better than google drive :P
I really hope you guys stay in business for very long.

question

Hello, do pay now also for adblock users? Because your popups works also with adblock

We was always paying for adblock users, but its still 10%.

Regards

Marcel
Hi
i have 2 websites in different niches and different video duration, i also want to have different affiliate setting on each that seems impossible with one account so can i have another account for the other website?
and is there a limitation for videos to get reward? (i mean like x min or x mb are minimums)
thanks

I seen to have an issue .... not getting the link to confirm payout "[FONT=&amp]A link for confirming this payout has been sent to your Email! Please click the link it contains to request the payout.[/FONT]" I placed a second request afterwards but still nothing.. is it just me...?

Your overall ISP connection must be below 10Mbps Upload Speed

Mine is 327.07 KB/s

Last edited:
0 support services

I try from any other upload service like vidzi, movshare etc to upload on "remote upload" but it doesnt work.This services should be supported it is on list.

Did someone else also see huge downfall in downloads? Is there any problem in stat reporting?
yes,
[FONT=&amp]24h before was a bit better (57.75% down), [/FONT]
it happened suddenly, i checked about 3 hours before and everything was normal but now ...

I was about to crap bricks thinking my traffic dropped lol. But even if the traffic goes 0, it doesn't make sense in one hour. Marcel is offline right now. Hope earnings are recompensated:wacko:

Did someone else also see huge downfall in downloads? Is there any problem in stat reporting?
yes,
[FONT=&amp]24h before was a bit better (57.75% down), [/FONT]
it happened suddenly, i checked about 3 hours before and everything was normal but now ...

I was about to crap bricks thinking my traffic dropped lol. But even if the traffic goes 0, it doesn't make sense in one hour. Marcel is offline right now. Hope earnings are recompensated:wacko:

same problem!

24h before was a bit better (56.69% down)

????????
[FONT=&amp]24h before was a bit better (63.94% down)

I got almost 8% more on you [/FONT]
:P

Last edited:
Hi,

about the dashboard earnings:

Seems there is some error in the request, basically its not displaying the last 24 hours rolling anymore, its displaying the stats from today.
So everything is fine, as you maybe could check in the stats section aswell.

Regards

Marcel

OMG, Something happened with the stats. 20-30 minutes ago it shows about 3250 views and now only 1350 views?!? I lost 2K views just like that, they disappeared!
Openload says: 24h before was a bit better (61.4% down)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back